Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

1302303304305306308»

Replies

• Up_n_RunningUp_n_Running Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    @RubyRed427 really interesting links, thanks for posting.
  • Up_n_RunningUp_n_Running Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    I have failed, I keep trying not each day slip back, I do realise something is going to give sooner or later but not sure how to get out of the spiralling circle!
    I can relate to so much Rubyred427 listed previously, I guess I need to try again and be more positive!

It's only a failure, if you give up trying ! And your here posting, so you've not given up !

Maybe try reading some inspiring books or watching some videos on YouTube by Annie Grace or Rebecca Weller. I find all those folk so inspiring. Good luck 👍
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 1,384 Member Member Posts: 1,384 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    I have failed, I keep trying not each day slip back, I do realise something is going to give sooner or later but not sure how to get out of the spiralling circle!
    I can relate to so much Rubyred427 listed previously, I guess I need to try again and be more positive!

It's only a failure, if you give up trying ! And your here posting, so you've not given up !

Maybe try reading some inspiring books or watching some videos on YouTube by Annie Grace or Rebecca Weller. I find all those folk so inspiring. Good luck 👍

That's I will give it a try!
  • JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 823 Member Member Posts: 823 Member
    @donimfp we have missed you here for sure. Don't be hard on yourself...we are all our own worst critic. You will get back on track when you are ready. Are you still trying out for Jeopardy? If you get on you have to tell us when to watch!

@mtngrl3 OMG I would lose my *kitten* if my husband told my kids to call his gf Mom. Can no one mediate in this situation for you? A mutual friend maybe? That is completely unacceptable. You are doing your best.

@annliz23 Never ever give up trying. It will stick one day.

I appreciate all of you here at the Sober Squad. You ALL make valuable contributions to this thread ~ Jen
  • JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 823 Member Member Posts: 823 Member
    @RubyRed427 I also heard about California Sober. it is laughable. Demi reasons that people on diets don't completely quit eating. WELL NO KIDDING YOU NEED FOOD TO LIVE! You do not need weed and alcohol. Whatever. I do not believe this is going to work for her. She'll probably figure this out before too long
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 3,156 Member Member Posts: 3,156 Member
    JenT304 wrote: »
    @RubyRed427 I also heard about California Sober. it is laughable. Demi reasons that people on diets don't completely quit eating. WELL NO KIDDING YOU NEED FOOD TO LIVE! You do not need weed and alcohol. Whatever. I do not believe this is going to work for her. She'll probably figure this out before too long

I do agree with you Jen! Elton John said "hell no, it's not possible." Once the brain is a pickle, we can't go back to being a cucumber.