Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,186 Member Member Posts: 3,186 Member
    Sobriety is the gift I'm giving to myself.

hvk1eg8kakq5.jpeg
  • JenT304JenT304 Member Posts: 876 Member Member Posts: 876 Member
    @LoveyChar after reading your comment and looking at my own hands, I went online to see what to use for age spots. There are quite a few potions out there and some are very expensive. One thing I saw was, "mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and pat on with cotton ball, paper towel" etc. I had that on hand so mixed 1 tablespoon of each together. I will do this consistently for a while and see how it goes.
    JenT304 wrote: »
    @LoveyChar after reading your comment and looking at my own hands, I went online to see what to use for age spots. There are quite a few potions out there and some are very expensive. One thing I saw was, "mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and pat on with cotton ball, paper towel" etc. I had that on hand so mixed 1 tablespoon of each together. I will do this consistently for a while and see how it goes.

Awww thank you, so sweet of you to do that. I have that here, and I will do it too. This put a smile on my face, hope you have a wonderful day and over time these "beauty spots" will disappear.
  • Up_n_RunningUp_n_Running Member Posts: 391 Member Member Posts: 391 Member
    Oh and my new fave drink is......

Sparkling water with a slice of lemon or lime. Ice cold. So refreshing 👍

Or a good old fashioned cup of coffee.

Not too into the AF beer or wine anymore. But will still probably dabble with AF versions occasionally.
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 1,504 Member Member Posts: 1,504 Member
    j2vwbvg9rbz1.jpg

I love this thanks.
    On the topic of journaling: I had a positivity journal and I journal negatively, as well, and I shred and recycle those pages. But I saw this person on my friend's list and she asks herself questions and answers them and I really like the idea. For example: Why do I always sabotage myself and you can really gut it, get out the real why. I'm going to start journaling this way as well. I've never asked myself questions before.
    edited May 13