1316317318319320322»

Replies

• Up_n_RunningUp_n_Running Member Posts: 371 Member Member Posts: 371 Member
    mtngrl3 wrote: »
    100 days !!!!!!

Happy 100 days 🌻🥳💖

Your doing so well !!!
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,123 Member Member Posts: 3,123 Member
    I don't have an addiction to alcohol, no more than I have to any other thing I enjoy so much, such as sugar. But now since I've eliminated alcohol from my diet, I need to stop eating all the sugar.
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I don't have an addiction to alcohol, no more than I have to any other thing I enjoy so much, such as sugar. But now since I've eliminated alcohol from my diet, I need to stop eating all the sugar.

I'm switching to X2 squares of good quality dark chocolate for after my dinner, starting from Monday!

I, too, need to look at cleaning up my diet.
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 3,286 Member Member Posts: 3,286 Member
    mtngrl3 wrote: »
    100 days !!!!!!

Congrats on 100 days! :)
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Member Posts: 3,286 Member Member Posts: 3,286 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    9 days in…. Almost to double digits again!!!!

One thing my 2 month off the wagon taught me is that we don’t live in our past. It was there to teach us and remind us, but it is not our punishment.

Today makes 10 days! Keep it going!! <3
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,123 Member Member Posts: 3,123 Member
    I feel strong, very very strong. Eight days ago I ran a Marathon. I drank no alcohol day after like I had originally planned. Original plan was doughnuts and chocolate wine for breakfast, didn't happen. Right decision!

I felt totally in control of my life this week, although, I was completely exhausted. I threw a very small graduation party for my daughter. There was alcohol at it, and I drank none.

We went to a graduation party last night. I dressed up, felt pretty and had a nice time and enjoyed being present and alive. I smiled, made conversation and genuinely felt so happy. Alcohol had no part in the beauty of it. Nobody offered me any and even if they had, I'd have declined. Nobody cared because everyone was creating their own version of fun. I'm streaking something beautiful and it's no longer just a number now, it's actually about really living. I don't need alcohol to have fun or to heighten any experience.