Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 3,498 Member
    @Beka3695 Sister Bea is also delightful. I like taking long walks and listen to her speech and a few others.
  • BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 813 Member
    Just ordered Quit like a Woman, and Rebecca Weller new book, confessions of a former people pleaser, Chameleon.

Excited !! 😊
  • BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 813 Member
    ^^^ now I am gona buy this book, too !
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 3,498 Member
    walela617 wrote: »
    Just bought a new book, "Tired of thinking about drinking - Take my100-Day Sober Challenge" by Belle Robertson. I will start this Sunday!

Good luck! You have what it takes- determination! New programs and new books are so motivating. Does the program include journaling. I think that would be so meaningful.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 955 Member
    @Bein2day I love that butterfly quote. It gives me hope.
    I have not been doing well with the no alcohol. Not getting drunk or hungover but my goal really is to be completely AF. Tomorrow is a new month which feels like a fresh start. I will do better.