The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 897 Member
    lloydrt wrote: »
    hi beka, its been 1294 for me.April of 2018 . Gotta say, I sure dont miss anything about it. The guilt, the anxiety and shame involved . Plus the money I have saved. Also, seems to have gotten easier too, which is a relief. Keep up the good work and it continues to pay off . .........best wishes to everyone

Yes, It becomes a way of life and not much of a consideration....but a wee desire can appear when least expected...not often though thank goodness...keep up the fight, it is definitely worth it <3

• BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 1,017 Member
    Hi @lorrainequiche59 in case your wondering where I am these days, I'm still here ! I started my own sobriety thread. Its in the challenges section called Sobriety Matters ~ I sent you a private message on here. Not sure if you received it or not. ❤
  • BeIn2day
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I’m still here!!!
    Still sober. 82 days today.

You are doing amazing ! 😊💖🙌
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 3,541 Member
    Hi friends! I''m still doing well enough. Not 100 percent sober. Just can't build that momentum. But not daily drinking either which is good.

Since turning 50 two years ago, even two cocktails messes with my sleep, racing heartbeat, hangxiety, and horrible sleep.

Even when i'm tempted, I ask myself, do you want to sleep tonight or not? Usually I choose good sleep.
  • lorrainequiche59
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    Hi @lorrainequiche59 in case your wondering where I am these days, I'm still here ! I started my own sobriety thread. Its in the challenges section called Sobriety Matters ~ I sent you a private message on here. Not sure if you received it or not. ❤

Hey there Thank you I'll check it out... <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    Hello to All <3
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 18 Member
    @lorrainequiche59, @Beka3695, @BeIn2day, @RubyRed427, @lloydrt and all other members here: Good morning from the Pacific NW! The holidays can be tough but I enjoy it more without alcohol. Today's a good day to be sober!
  • BeIn2day
    @lorrainequiche59, @Beka3695, @BeIn2day, @RubyRed427, @lloydrt and all other members here: Good morning from the Pacific NW! The holidays can be tough but I enjoy it more without alcohol. Today's a good day to be sober!

I'm looking forward to a AF festive season 🎄🎅

Had my first one last year, and loved it ! Today is a very good day to be sober 😊
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,112 Member
    hello to you as well jrowens..........looks like very few people are coming here recently.........? Hope all is well with everyone................best wishes
  • BeIn2day
    hello to you as well jrowens..........looks like very few people are coming here recently.........? Hope all is well with everyone................best wishes

Hey ! I actually made my own sobriety thread so I have been hanging out on there more often these days. But I will still pop by and say hello here too.

Hope everyone is well 😊❤
  • BeIn2day
    Hi guys!!! Still here, still sober!!!

Your doing so great 😊😊 happy for you.
  • BeIn2day
    5go7fkugxr0w.jpeg

Got my 4 month chip today!!! Still going strong!

Big congrats to you Beka 👏 🙌 ❤
  • jrowens3102
    edited December 2021

I'm looking forward to a AF festive season 🎄🎅

Had my first one last year, and loved it ! Today is a very good day to be sober 😊

• jrowens3102

Hey ! I actually made my own sobriety thread so I have been hanging out on there more often these days. But I will still pop by and say hello here too.

Hope everyone is well 😊❤

Cool. Why did you decide to leave this group and start another?