The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

1332333334335336338Ā»

Replies

• BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 1,337 Member
    BeIn2day wrote: Ā»
    lloydrt wrote: Ā»
    hello to you as well jrowens..........looks like very few people are coming here recently.........? Hope all is well with everyone................best wishes

Hey ! I actually made my own sobriety thread so I have been hanging out on there more often these days. But I will still pop by and say hello here too.

Hope everyone is well šŸ˜Šā¤

Cool. Why did you decide to leave this group and start another?

There was a few different reasons for it. Plus I like having my own thread, it helps me in maintaining my sobriety. It gives me extra accountability. šŸ˜Š

My sobriety thread includes all addictions, not just booze so mine is slightly different.

I still think this is an excellent group !
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,134 Member
    I guess our little thread is dead..... So sad... We had a good run!!
  • BeIn2day
    Beka3695 wrote: Ā»
    I guess our little thread is dead..... So sad... We had a good run!!

A few of us have moved over to Sobriety Matters Thread. Please come over & join us. Would be great to have you there !

Sorry this thread seems to have died....it wasn't my intention when I set up my own thread šŸ˜¬
  • BeIn2day
    ^^ I can't help but notice I'm getting a couple of 'disagrees' on my last comment.

The way I see it, there is nothing stopping people from continuing to add to this thread. Maybe instead of hitting 'disagree' on my comment, add to the thread instead, and keep it alive ??

It's not my responsibility to prove that I didn't intend to kill the thread. Why would I want to do that?? This thread helped me immensely. Why can't there be 2 threads about sobriety? There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from continuing to add to this thread. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • Xellercin
    Xellercin Posts: 597 Member
    ^^ I can't help but notice I'm getting a couple of 'disagrees' on my last comment.

The way I see it, there is nothing stopping people from continuing to add to this thread. Maybe instead of hitting 'disagree' on my comment, add to the thread instead, and keep it alive ??

It's not my responsibility to prove that I didn't intend to kill the thread. Why would I want to do that?? This thread helped me immensely. Why can't there be 2 threads about sobriety? There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from continuing to add to this thread. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I eventually decided to just ignore the "disagrees" they're utterly pointless if no one is willing to actually engage in terms of what they disagree with.
  • BeIn2day

I eventually decided to just ignore the "disagrees" they're utterly pointless if no one is willing to actually engage in terms of what they disagree with.

I agree !