What made you suddenly lose interest in someone you were pursuing?

Replies

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    giphy.gif
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member

There were no accusations on my end, so don't assume. It's a simple discussion among adults. There's no need to be passive aggressive.

...do you not know what passive aggressiveness is? I only ask because of the lack of it. Presumably, this is a moderated forum with language filters and such, so it's not as though I can repay your condescension, obliviousness, and lack of comprehension as deserved.

So cool down. There's no need to fly off into a panicky rage.
    LOL Are you *kitten* kidding me?! Dude, now you've moved passed borderline rude to full *kitten* stage.

So, no attempt whatsoever at adult conversation. *Sigh* (insert whatever childish insult is suitable here..bla bla your mother bla bla rubber glue etc etc).

No one said they're OK with treating another human being like dirt in lieu of financial gains. You've completely missed Act's original point, so maybe you should learn how to be a gentleman and stop accusing people of *kitten* they didn't say.

I haven't. His point, such as it was, was addressed. I've taken the time to specifically address what has been said...even though it was laced with fallacious insults as opposed to actual argument.

People aren't even addressing my post...they are responding to their own mischaracterizations of it. It's silly to ask me to defend positions I didn't take.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    giphy.gif

Indeed. :)
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    When I saw the word "DIE" spelled out in her lower back hair.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    When he told me that he had checked how much I made in the HR system of the company we both worked for and asked me out because I made more than him. It was dumb to tell me, but he was smart enough to wait until after we were married to reveal it.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    slessofme wrote: »
    When he told me that he had checked how much I made in the HR system of the company we both worked for and asked me out because I made more than him. It was dumb to tell me, but he was smart enough to wait until after we were married to reveal it.

Sounds like something @amwbox would do.
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    kam26001 wrote: »
    When I saw the word "DIE" spelled out in her lower back hair.

Dating sashquashes, now, are you?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    slessofme wrote: »

Sounds like something @amwbox would do.

Stahhhpppp
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Breath smells
    Doesnt have a job
    Doesnt have a car
    Lives with mommy
    Jacked up teeth
    Always was a no go even when I was younger!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Breath smells
    Doesnt have a job
    Doesnt have a car
    Lives with mommy
    Jacked up teeth
    Always was a no go even when I was younger!

Wow! Why even pursue someone like that in the first place?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I'm about to pursue someone.... brb
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    No. How about you explain what it is you're on about? Is there some part here you don't understand? I can walk you through it. You do understand that, for example, when you marry someone you are then exposed to their debts, their credit scores, their financial history? You do get that, right?

Or were you making some sort of assumption about the word "exposing"? Or something? Honestly...what the heck?

Dude, enough with the 1950's style man-splaining!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    No. How about you explain what it is you're on about? Is there some part here you don't understand? I can walk you through it. You do understand that, for example, when you marry someone you are then exposed to their debts, their credit scores, their financial history? You do get that, right?

Or were you making some sort of assumption about the word "exposing"? Or something? Honestly...what the heck?

Dude, this was yesterday. Enough with the rehashing.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member

Dude, this was yesterday. Enough with the rehashing.

Oh!. .is he gone!?.. my bad. .whew. .good. . moving on. .
  • tinak33
    tinak33 wrote: »

And I'm back.

So.... I lost interest due to his married status.
    Oh well.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

And I'm back.

Oh well.

Well at least now ya know and we can just find you a new piece of eye candy
  • tinak33
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

And I'm back.

Oh well.

Well at least now ya know and we can just find you a new piece of eye candy

"Married" doesn't mean I can't look.
    He is still eye candy. I just can't taste. :D

But yes, I would prefer eye candy that has the other option..... ;)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    well the restraining order made me believe that we may not have been on the same page ...

Been there!

And got the tee-shirt.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Well when I ran into her husband that I was completely unaware of her having it kind of put a damper on things.