Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

38 yr old divorced single mom- AMA

Replies

• Watching_The_WheelsWatching_The_Wheels Posts: 2,823Member Member Posts: 2,823Member Member
    1. Westworld or Game of Thrones (or neither)?
    2. Assuming you’re an 80’s/90’s kid like me, what technological invention (if any) would you erase completely?
    3. When you’re driving and a song comes on that you really like, do you sing it out loud? If yes, is it an Alanis Morissette song?
    4. Rubik’s cube or slinky?
    5. Color Me Badd or Bell Biv DeVoe?
    6. Brandon Walsh or Dylan McKay?
    7. Do you think anything is forgivable?
    edited June 2
  • CFSHarleyJonCFSHarleyJon Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Watching you embarrass your daughters would be especially entertaining I’d have to say!! 🤣🤣 If you’re really good at it it might be good 🎥 material... 🙃
  • Avocado_AS5Avocado_AS5 Posts: 3,656Member Member Posts: 3,656Member Member
    1. Westworld or Game of Thrones (or neither)?
    2. Assuming you’re an 80’s/90’s kid like me, what technological invention (if any) would you erase completely?
    3. When you’re driving and a song comes on that you really like, do you sing it out loud? If yes, is it an Alanis Morissette song?
    4. Rubik’s cube or slinky?
    5. Color Me Badd or Bell Biv DeVoe?
    6. Brandon Walsh or Dylan McKay?
    7. Do you think anything is forgivable?

1. GoT all day
    2. Online dating
    3. Of course. And not usually.
    4. Slinky down the stairs
    5. Color Me Badd! I adore!!
    6. Team Brandon
    7. No.
  • InkgirlKCInkgirlKC Posts: 243Member Member Posts: 243Member Member
    If I had one week to live, what show would you recommend I watch before I died?
  • dallion1dallion1 Posts: 202Member, Premium Member Posts: 202Member, Premium Member
    InkgirlKC wrote: »

The Walking Dead
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,012Member Member Posts: 3,012Member Member
    How do you keep your skin so glowy ?
    I want to know your secrets !! Lots of water? A face cream ? Do you steam ?

🤗 thanks in advance.
    InkgirlKC wrote: »

The Golden Girls
  • Bigtank64Bigtank64 Posts: 21Member, Premium Member Posts: 21Member, Premium Member
    Have you ever dated a black guy? Lol
    Bigtank64 wrote: »
    Have you ever dated a black guy? Lol

Nice first post! 🤣

Once, casually. We're still friends.

🤗 thanks in advance.

Wash and moisturize twice daily, exfoliate regularly. Never smoked. Drink water but I'm sure not enough.

I legit have crappy skin and eczema so I have to keep on top of things or I break out.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,012Member Member Posts: 3,012Member Member

🤗 thanks in advance.

Wash and moisturize twice daily, exfoliate regularly. Never smoked. Drink water but I'm sure not enough.

I legit have crappy skin and eczema so I have to keep on top of things or I break out.

I'm looking to step up my skin care routine But yeah it's the simple things that really work I guess.

Think I'm gona scope out a good exfoliator.
  • Bigtank64Bigtank64 Posts: 21Member, Premium Member Posts: 21Member, Premium Member
    Lol thanks I am slowly figuring this app out! I should make an ask anything post myself
  • MIltonBradley1MIltonBradley1 Posts: 572Member Member Posts: 572Member Member
    Do you know the muffin man?
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 943Member Member Posts: 943Member Member
    Chips and Salsa?

or

Chips and Queso?
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 994Member Member Posts: 994Member Member
    So many serious questions!!! If you could be any person living or dead’s sex toy, what and who would it be?

< -- As if you'd have to even ask
    edited June 4
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 994Member Member Posts: 994Member Member
    Chips and Salsa?

or

Chips and Queso?

or Chips and Guacamole
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 943Member Member Posts: 943Member Member
    Chips and Salsa?

or

Chips and Queso?

or Chips and Guacamole

But given her name I figured I already had that answer
  • LeGaCyGiAnTLeGaCyGiAnT Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    So many serious questions!!! If you could be any person living or dead’s sex toy, what and who would it be?

giphy.gif

Mel, would you rather go on a date hiking/ sight seeing, or go out to a traditional dinner?
    Chips and Salsa?

or

Chips and Queso?

or Chips and Guacamole

But given her name I figured I already had that answer

I need to start paying more attention