WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2018

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,523 Member
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Rori What kind of detailing did you have done. I have considered doing it to my car too! Were you happy with the job they did.

Rye (((HUGS)))

:heart: Margaret
  • jokatdan51
    jokatdan51 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm a bit late joining for September. Still better late than never. I'm looking forward to being a member of this group. Take care everyone.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    *sweeping the sidelines methodically, giving y'all a wink and a smile*
    Rebecca
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Can someone remind me how to hide the picture so if you want to see it you can but it doesn't clog the feed?

Okie
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,335 Member
    Hey...Hey...Hey

Winter is coming and sometimes you just have to exercise in the house. That said, I have these DVD's that I'd sell to someone for the price of the shipping (which is typically a little less than $3, multiples are usually a bit more than $3)

Low Impact Aerobics and Daily Exercise Routine with Nancy Marmorat (this is two DVD's but I'd ship them as one)
    Christie Taylor Totally Hot Cardio
    Christie Taylor Solid Gold Cardio
    Extreme Makeover the Workout Weight Loss Edition
    Transform you Body with Brooke Burke
    Winsor Pilates Power Sculpting
    Pilates Intermediate
    Patrick Goudeau Play Ball in Four
    Gold's Gym Muffin Top Meltdown

Michele
    aka exermom

Just PM me if you are interested. See, I have a lot of DVD's and always want to do something different so I'm constantly changing things. There's nothing wrong with any of these DVD's except that I need room for new DVD's
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Chicken curry in the IP. :D

DH's younger daughter rang him this morning to talk about her job situation. She is in a dying industry, print journalism, magazines, and her editor has been made redundant and the staff have been offered redundancy, including her, though she is not at risk at the moment. He talked her patiently through all the options. He is such a lovely dad.

When I was thinking through my gratitude list I remembered that, this time last year, I had the most dreadful cough that lasted well into December. Well, at least I haven't got that!
    Rainy, chilly and miserable here, so I will do some recumbent cycling for my bonus calories. Got to wrap Edie's presents.

Another thing to be grateful for : I feel I have grown "spiritually" through this process of selling and buying a house. Whatever comes of it I have developed a much better attitude to uncertainty. I have started to meditate. I am beginning to embrace minimalism. I am learning patience. I am living in the moment. I can switch my attention off unpleasant thoughts much better. My 'non-attachment muscle' is growing.
    All very good stuff. :D
    B)

Yes, Wendy, where are you?

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Heather. This reminds me of something my mother used to say: "Do everything in your power to get the outcome you want. Then let go of the outcome. You have done what you can." Easier said than done. (((hugs)))

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Can someone remind me how to hide the picture so if you want to see it you can but it doesn't clog the feed?

Okie

No hiding necessary! I cleaned the pipes too, so post away!💗
    Rebecca
    Domestic goddess
  • okiewoman510
    Rebecca - you make me chuckle! Thanks!!

Okie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,523 Member
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Rori What kind of detailing did you have done. I have considered doing it to my car too! Were you happy with the job they did.

Rye (((HUGS)))

:heart: Margaret

Margaret: I had the polymer hand wax (supposed to last 6 months) plus all you see on the detailing menu. Very happy with the results. You have to empty EVERYTHING out of every little storage space in your car, which is a bit of a pain. I forgot I had an envelope of 'emergency' cash under the drivers floor mat, and when they found it, the supervisor brought it directly to me. With generous tip, a bit over $200. Love my car again, so saving on hunting for and buying a new one. I say treat yourself, and take really good care of something that you heavily rely on for everyday living.
    https://bearscarwash.com/detailing/

Rori
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Okie It's the 6th option above the box you type in. It looks like a backwards P. If you click on it, you will see spoiler. That's the option you want.

Karen in Virginia
  • okiewoman510
    Thank you Karen! I appreciate it. I will do my best to remember that for picture posting!

Okie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,685 Member
    Evening ladies
    I'm in bed relaxing watching Hallmark channel ,after work my friend Jeanette and I did an impromptu wine tasting down the road from us,what a nice time we had...came home took care of Mr Alfie and am relaxing with Windows open...