Clean Eating: no processed/refined foods, no high sugar/fat foods, or no foods with dirt on them?

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    edited September 2018
    rsclause wrote: »
    ...It is kind of like "Clean Eating" it is a generalization. It means something different to each person. It cannot be defined.
    If "Clean Eating", like beauty, lies in the eye of the eater or beholder, I think that from now on I'm going to "Eat Beautiful." :smile:

Yes! This - @Evelyn_Gorfram - you may have coined a new diet phrase. I've decided to eat beautiful! I'll credit you of course. :)

• Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    edited September 2018
    mg07030 wrote: »
    ...It is kind of like "Clean Eating" it is a generalization. It means something different to each person. It cannot be defined.
    If "Clean Eating", like beauty, lies in the eye of the eater or beholder, I think that from now on I'm going to "Eat Beautiful." :smile:
    Yes! This - @Evelyn_Gorfram - you may have coined a new diet phrase. I've decided to eat beautiful! I'll credit you of course. :)
    Reaction #1: I've coined a new diet phrase? Oh, god forbid! :/

Reaction #2: I've coined a new diet phrase? Hey, @mg07030, let's start promoting the "Eat Beautiful" Diet and raking in the money! :)B)

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Reaction #1: I've coined a new diet phrase? Oh, god forbid! :/

Reaction #2: I've coined a new diet phrase? Hey, @mg07030, let's start promoting the "Eat Beautiful" Diet and raking in the money! :)B)

Yessss! :)
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    The cookies in my cart are for the skinnier of our pair.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    Just read link to Eating Beautiful m1272.gif
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    aww, thanks! B)

• Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    aww, thanks! B)

Actually I just read it too and congratulations on distilling that out of these 7 pages of, often, guff :D

I saw your other thread about your success on starting to lower your BMI level. I think with Eating Beautiful you'll go all the way.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    aww, thanks! B)

Actually I just read it too and congratulations on distilling that out of these 7 pages of, often, guff :D
    Thanks very much. B)

(Lest anyone think that I have superhuman distillation capabilities, while the name was very much born out of this thread, most of the rest of that post was sourced elsewhere.)

I saw your other thread about your success on starting to lower your BMI level. I think with Eating Beautiful you'll go all the way.
    Thanks again. B)B)B)

• PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    @Evelyn_Gorfram wrote:

I've actually been inspired: I've changed the name of my MFP blog to "Eating Beautiful," and posted my (tongue-in-cheek) Official List of Rules for "Eating Beautiful".

And it's a beautiful thing! Excellent blog post.

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member

@paperpusher3

Would these be considered part of Beautiful Eating?

6yskuoxa2crr.jpeg
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    @VUA21

Oh dear! Those may actually be too beautiful to eat.