Reaching goal and soul searching

Options
2»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    You've had some thoughtful and helpful replies OP. I don't think any of us are ever happy totally with our bodies after loss - we expected a miracle perhaps.
    I just wanted to wish you all the best for maintenance - I've been at my goal for 5 years now and still have things about my body I'm unhappy with but I don't let that get to me, I think of what I have accomplished and how good I feel :smile: .

Be proud of achieving a healthy weight and plan to stay there.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    @elisa123gal , I'd love to see that article. Do you have a link?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    PHOTOCHAP wrote: »
    All I see here is an A-team of like minded people who have each decided to "do something" and for the most part have accomplished significant achievements in healthy living through weight loss or strength management and now just need to appreciate just what a beautiful job we did by looking at our new bodies and ultimately saying "great job - you look fab!" Ladies and gents.. what you see in the mirror is SUCCESS! We ARE fixing our bodies and minds by doing this and at our age we're probably benefiting much more from the whole process than when we were young whippersnappers and didn't give a damn about it all.
    So grab your success by the loose bits and just laugh at them.. we don't care about you! We're here, we're better for being fit and we're just gonna keep on going! (Duracell bunnies or what?)

This!!!! ^ 🎉
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    jrwms714 wrote: »
    @elisa123gal , I'd love to see that article. Do you have a link?

I think this may be the article.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2192158/Im-proof-CAN-rid-bingo-wings--bear-chocs-live-lentils-lift-weights-youre-chatting-phone.html

Cheers, h.
    ETA: Just the common sense- reasonable deficit, adequate protein. Lift weights.
  • jrwms714
    jrwms714 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    @middlehaitch Thanks so much! BTW, I always love your posts - here and in the Petites group!