Do you have a favorite "bring your salad to work" container?

2»

Replies

• SquirrelBrain
    SquirrelBrain Posts: 58 Member
    I've just started trying the mason jar route, so far I don't care for it. It's too deep for my fork.

Agree. I usually end up dumping the mason jar ingredients on a paper plate, which is not well-suited for salad consumption!

Also agree. I've started keeping a salad bowl in my desk drawer at work which I empty my mason jar salad into. I like the mason jars since I prep in advance for the week and they're easy to fit in my bag, but too deep to eat from directly.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Ya I agree that these containers look way too small. When I pack a salad, I bring it in a giant tupperware or big bowl. Plus I like there to be some room in the container so I can shake it up to distribute the dressing.
  • Week 2 of my new job and loving the container I got! I make a protein serving for lunch while making my dinner the night before and the rest (spring mix, veggies, cheese) fits perfectly. Thanks again for the rec!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2018
    whitpauly wrote: »
    I'm kinda of ghetto so and old cool whip container for the salad and a ziplock baggie for the dressing :D

@whitpauly not ghetto, smart 👍