The Healthier Me: My Journey from 600lbs

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    So amazing! -85+ lbs in 2 months!! You are doing it Justin!! Go you!!! I can't wait to hear about your first walk :)
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Hey! I just caught up on the whole thread.

You're just such a great writer! I'm sorry that this last appointment was so disappointing. But the way you handled it just amazes me!! You're such an inspiration!!
  • fleawill
    fleawill Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story, Justin! I'm looking forward to seeing your November update. From the sounds of it, you will be ready to start going on daily walks soon. :smile:
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    You’re still doing great, having not gained anything. I had a lousy month this past month myself and only lost a few pounds but no point in moaning about it...I’ll just need to work harder this month. :)
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Hoping to hear an update soon. You're an inspiration and I really enjoy your writing style.
  • solieco1
    Checking in and hoping you're well!
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Any updates? :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    You got this!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    How is it going? Always waiting for updates. :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/justintorres2012 You could try the link for Justin's blog.
  • try2again

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/justintorres2012 You could try the link for Justin's blog.

Nothing since 11/28.
  • try2again
    In need of serious help !!! Anyone ? :(

Help with what? You might want to start your own thread.
  • bernadettenz
    bernadettenz Posts: 252 Member
    try2again wrote: »

Nothing since 11/28.

He's written a blog on Dec. 11th, but since then, it's been quiet. I'm friends with him, he doesn't post anything, but he's still logging in daily and logging his food, so he's still here and working on his goal.

Oh that is good news! Cheering you on from the sidelines Justin!
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Great to hear that you’re still doing well, Justin. It’s certainly not easy but you’re doing it and should be proud of yourself. :)
  • solieco1
    Justin! Great to hear you are still at it! And amazing progress! Your story has a lot of people rooting for you!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Aww Justin so glad you came back and updated us. You are doing an amazing job, life kicks us all and it is hard to not just throw our hands up and say "to hell with it" So kudos to you for keeping on track.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Keep going! Always look forward to your updates and hearing about your journey. You got this