Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

SoulSister's OMAD journey

14567810»

Replies

• mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,711Member Member Posts: 2,711Member Member
    SEE!!!! 140s babe! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • jadepearljadepearl Posts: 908Member Member Posts: 908Member Member
    OMG, OMG...see...........congrats on entering the 140s land.... :+1: :) You got this! :wink:
    Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • LiLee2018LiLee2018 Posts: 675Member Member Posts: 675Member Member
    Really inspiring and you speak so much truth. It's definitely difficult trying to get over that more more faster faster!! mentality, but it does get easier to recognize it and remember the truth.
    Keep going though. You're doing amazing!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrotherSoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 212Member Member Posts: 212Member Member
    Thank you.

Today i wanted to mention weight fluctuations. They are pretty crazy.
    I realized i do better with daily weigh ins at the moment (i see the patterns more this way and i get more focus), so i see the fluctuations.

So Sunday i was 148.5 and then today (2 days later) 150.7 (chinese takeout was to blame for that one) but i try to concentrate on the low numbers as i know that it is achievable. So yeah weight fluctuations are part of life i guess. Its good to keep in mind.
  • volgirl1322volgirl1322 Posts: 1,128Member Member Posts: 1,128Member Member
    Yes that is totally true. I have never ever ever been a fan of daily weigh ins. Then, the beach happened and a new scale happened and I was back in the 180s. So, since last week I have been weighing daily and not stressing about it. I think I am going to do it at least until I be assured that I will not go off the rails again.
    You are doing great!!! <3
  • jadepearljadepearl Posts: 908Member Member Posts: 908Member Member
    I hear what you are saying coz I am in the same boat....weight fluctuations :( :( :(
  • Brendalea69Brendalea69 Posts: 3,461Member Member Posts: 3,461Member Member
    Congrats on getting into the 140's :)
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,711Member Member Posts: 2,711Member Member
    I'm a huge fan of daily weigh-ins for exactly what you said - as long as you don't let it derail you or take the wind out of your sails, it's a VERY useful tool to see not only where you're at, but how your body responds to certain foods, times of eating, etc. I just like data LOL