Weigh in for last week of October:
    Weight last week: 145.9
    Weight this week: 146.7 (arghhhh)
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Looking for one last Friday weigh-in: @KillaLindzilla
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Hi Team, seems last week's weigh in didn't post for me - I was away for my birthday so had bad phone signal. Posting last week and this week below:

Username: emmclean
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 185
    Todays Weight: 187.8

Username: emmclean
    Weigh in week: Week 5 / Nov starting weight
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 187.8
    Todays Weight: 191.2

No idea where the gain came from this week, was down to 184 in the week, hoping it was due to a heavy protein day yesterday :(
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    November 3
    Exercised?: Yes (Drone track setup and packup).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Drone race today so out active for most of the day.

Flew OK today during the heats. Had to fly off to make final, then flew well in the final and finished third. This should, on points, give me to win the division for the season, but it yet to be officially announced.

Being FPV, I recorded my video feed from the goggle. Will post a link if anyone interested.

Also went out to visit a friend tonight that is having a rough time. Was there to be a friend just by being there and listening. Sometime we all need someone to just care and take the time to listen.
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    November 3

Flew OK today during the heats. Had to fly off to make final, then flew well in the final and finished third. This should, on points, give me to win the division for the season, but it yet to be officially announced.

Being FPV, I recorded my video feed from the goggle. Will post a link if anyone interested.

Also went out to visit a friend tonight that is having a rough time. Was there to be a friend just by being there and listening. Sometime we all need someone to just care and take the time to listen.

What drones do you have?
  • LesIckaBod
    Last Weigh-in day of October!

Thanks @emmclean! Looking for @ShareASmile
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Weigh in week: October Week 5
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 172
    Current Weight: 172
  • craigo3154
    grebber1 wrote: »
    November 3

What drones do you have?

@grebber. I have high end race drones. 5" props. 0-60mph is about 3s. 500g weight, 5000g+ thrust. Turn rate I use is 400 around degrees per second (so a complete 360 turn in the air can take less than 1s.

Fly looking through googles that take up your entire vision. You see out of a camera mounted on the front of the drone. The camera is tilted at about a 45 degree angle to the propellers, so these fly on a pretty steep angle.

Video from the race. (no real sound, so please mute)

• LesIckaBod
    grebber1 wrote: »
    November 3

What drones do you have?

@grebber. I have high end race drones. 5" props. 0-60mph is about 3s. 500g weight, 5000g+ thrust. Turn rate I use is 400 around degrees per second (so a complete 360 turn in the air can take less than 1s.

Fly looking through googles that take up your entire vision. You see out of a camera mounted on the front of the drone. The camera is tilted at about a 45 degree angle to the propellers, so these fly on a pretty steep angle.

Video from the race. (no real sound, so please mute)

@craigo3154 How interesting this is! When I imagined drone racing, I envisioned it somehow taking place high above the ground -- it's so interesting (and makes a lot more sense, in retrospect) that this is what's involved! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • craigo3154
    November 4
    Exercised?: Yes (Drone track setup then walk round Lilydale lake with my wife).

Practice today. Good weather. Still learning lots.

Went for a walk with my wife today round a nearby lake. Great to get out and enjoy the company and the sunshine. First circuit of the lake (2.5km) was with my wife (as her pace 10.5 mins per km), second solo at my pace (7.5mins per km).

Well under calories today.
This discussion has been closed.