What I Hate About Watching My Weight/New Lifestyle/Dieting, etc. (A Place to Vent)

1222324252628»

Replies

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,967 Member
    Bobble11 wrote: »
    Stupid, sodding, TOM made me jump up 4lb just as I was within touching distance of my "be X weight by Christmas" target! I know it's all water weight, I know I'm still within touching distance and it'll all come off in a week or two but - GRR!

Ugh, ya, I just had my Mirena replaced last week. HELLO bloating! I know will will go back down once my body stops freaking out over the little "procedure" and "fresh" hormones, but in the meantime - just UGH. Thankfully only something I have to deal with once every 6 years or so though LOL!
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Bobble11 wrote: »
    Stupid, sodding, TOM made me jump up 4lb just as I was within touching distance of my "be X weight by Christmas" target! I know it's all water weight, I know I'm still within touching distance and it'll all come off in a week or two but - GRR!

Ugh, ya, I just had my Mirena replaced last week. HELLO bloating! I know will will go back down once my body stops freaking out over the little "procedure" and "fresh" hormones, but in the meantime - just UGH. Thankfully only something I have to deal with once every 6 years or so though LOL!

Mine is due for replacement in the spring, thanks for the heads up.
  • FireOpalCO
    Driving home after my workout and my car smells of the delicious kids meal and peppermint milkshake I just picked up for my underweight son...and I can't have any of it. Nope, no hand-breaded chicken strips and wild fries for me. Nope.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Oh please don't talk about watching the kids eat ice cream sundaes and mcDonald's while I try to convince my self that I "really" want that nice salad at home- yeah right!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Oh please don't talk about watching the kids eat ice cream sundaes and mcDonald's while I try to convince my self that I "really" want that nice salad at home- yeah right!

No romaine, right???
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,155 Member
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    Driving home after my workout and my car smells of the delicious kids meal and peppermint milkshake I just picked up for my underweight son...and I can't have any of it. Nope, no hand-breaded chicken strips and wild fries for me. Nope.

I hate that now I know the flavor of the month! And that Good Times is way too close to my house.....
  • FireOpalCO
    COGypsy wrote: »
    FireOpalCO wrote: »

I hate that now I know the flavor of the month! And that Good Times is way too close to my house.....

Good Times has peppermint, eggnog, AND pumpkin pie shakes right now! See my pain???

(and I love that we both put our state in our names)
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Ahhhhhh but team cake was recalled! Duncan Hines had a salmonella issue... XD XD
    The voluntary recall was issued by Conagra Brands due to "a positive finding of Salmonella in a retail sample of Duncan Hines Classic White cake mix that may be linked to a Salmonella outbreak that is currently being investigated by CDC (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and FDA," Conagra said in a statement.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I hate that people are noticing already that I lost some weight. As long as people keep the comments to great job & keep it up rather than asking how I did it, making comments that it sounds too hard (tracking calories/weighing isn't that hard), or giving their unwanted advice.