My coarse has finished / results 🤔

Options
So my 11 week nutrition and fitness class ended today and in total I've lost 16.75lbs and 3.5cm off my waist , I'm not sure if that's good or not but it's something and it's better than it was when i started , love this app it's helped me so much just need to find a new way to motivate myself on Mondays now , stay safe people have a great day :-)

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You sound a bit disappointed - it might not be as much as you had hoped but averages 1.5 pounds a week which is a great rate of sustainable loss.

Well done - hopefully what you have learned about nutrition will allow you to carry on eating healthily and reach your long term goals.
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    You sound a bit disappointed - it might not be as much as you had hoped but averages 1.5 pounds a week which is a great rate of sustainable loss.

Well done - hopefully what you have learned about nutrition will allow you to carry on eating healthily and reach your long term goals.

The only reason i come across slightly disappointed is the other people next to me in the class have done so much better i can't work out why or what i could of done differently etc
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »

The only reason i come across slightly disappointed is the other people next to me in the class have done so much better i can't work out why or what i could of done differently etc

Did they have more weight to lose? Regardless you have done great 👍
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    "Better" is a relative term. Just focus on you. Keep at it. Make a new plan to move forward and continue to do what you need to do. What do you want your better you to look like in a month, 6 months, a year from now? Work toward that.
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. it is better to lose slowly and keep that change than to lose fast and not be able to sustain.
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    unigirl143 wrote: »
    Keep at it. it is better to lose slowly and keep that change than to lose fast and not be able to sustain.

Thanks I'm slowly starting to understand that now it's just clicked in my head now it makes sense lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!