Help Me with Veggies!

2»

Replies

• JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Everything with onions and garlic.

Sweet potatoes eaten in spicy baked fry format.

Roasted broccoli with interesting spices, not steamed.

When all else fails, cook with a little butter, salt and pepper, and maybe even a little shredded Parmesan.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Fresh green bean. I boil for a few min til tender....then drain...add a little low sodium soy and a little terriaki sauce like half a teaspoon of each....toss and heat thru...then add in a half tablespoon of toasted sliced almonds...YUM ❤️
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Good tips here, adding seasoning really helps. As someone who never used to eat any veggies i'm working on it too. Good luck to you.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    If you have a Trader Joe's in your area, you might want to try their Thai Red Curry Sauce. I love it on vegetables, especially broccoli and brussel sprouts.
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    Corn on the cob it really good with little bit of butter, old bay seasoning and garlic powder. Just boil it toss on the seasonings and enjoy.

My whole family love zucchini french fries: https://gimmedelicious.com/2016/07/02/the-best-crispy-baked-zucchini-fries/

We make sweet potatoes by grating them with a cheese grater and cooking it in a skillet with coconut oil. Once its tender add a bunch of cinnamon.