Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

If you drink Diet Coke obsessively....You might be a runner. What's that all about?

123457»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I drink water during runs and strawberry milk after. Does that make me not a runner?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Diet Coke is 99% water and actually hydrates you better than water. cbq1lnhrxndm.jpeg

Where did you get this chart from?

It’s an illustration of the results found from this study:
    https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/103/3/717/4564598

There’s another illustration of the same results found in the link but it isn’t as pretty.

I am just stuck on how you got some many oreo's in your mouth.. I strive to be you!

I have another pic where I fit five. The four was a better pose for the avatar, though. lol

But you ate all 9, didn't you?

(It's page 5 - I'm allowed to jump in with a totally unrelated comment now, right?)

Just 9??? What kind of chump do you take me for?

Oh Em Gee. And we are neighbors. I am going to come steal the rest of your cookies and re-enact your pose.

I suggest the Walmart down the street. My Oreos are hazardous to your health.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    edited October 2018
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited October 2018
    MatPat's not sure about that! Unless you count running in video games....

MatPat_playing_Emily_Wants_to_Play.png
  • twatson4936
    twatson4936 Posts: 121 Member
    Crap, and I thought I was a runner. I hate Coke. Diet Dew to wake me up and water (80-90 oz.) the rest of the day.