Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,023 Member
    Doesn't know the difference between you're and your

What if he’s good with your and you’re and even there - they’re and their - but sometimes struggles with whose and who’s and who and whom ?? Asking for a friend
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Jorts

I was on board with the rest of em and then this one hit
    I originally bought a pair of the athletic cut off jean shorts as a joke BUT by God if those aren't some of the most comfortable pair of shorts i own 😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    Jorts

I originally bought a pair of the athletic cut off jean shorts as a joke BUT by God if those aren't some of the most comfortable pair of shorts i own 😅
    I hate to be that person but you will cause me many sleepless nights if I don’t get to see how these look on you
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Jorts

Change my mind
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Doesn't know the difference between you're and your

What if he’s good with your and you’re and even there - they’re and their - but sometimes struggles with whose and who’s and who and whom ?? Asking for a friend

Yew will never be a red flag or a deel braker 😘
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Jorts

I hate to be that person but you will cause me many sleepless nights if I don’t get to see how these look on you

This is the most recent pic I've got of wearing them, just worked to great being the crazy person my son arrested for halloween
    40kylekbr6cr.jpg
    ipoib052arue.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Jorts

This is the most recent pic I've got of wearing them, just worked to great being the crazy person my son arrested for halloween
    40kylekbr6cr.jpg
    ipoib052arue.jpg
    Oh my gosh thank you!

There is a lot to absorb here. I’ll be back with my observations when I’ve had a minute

eta: OK OK OK but start with the obvious: your kid is adorable.

The mask is scary af. I have a pig one that would give us some competition though

As for the shorts… I’m going to stand by my previous statements that you have nice legs😁

• cowsfan12
    Jorts

40kylekbr6cr.jpg
    ipoib052arue.jpg

Ha - classic when you rock the themed costume with your kid - I once dressed as dj lance rock and my son was brobee from yo gabba gabba - i don’t think it’s on anymore but my kids loved it - although I thought it was weird as hell

• Peachesnstuff
    When he asks me if gonna "eat all that?"

• lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Disloyalty. I always have her back. If she did not have mine, that would be a deal breaker.
  • cowsfan12
    Disloyalty. I always have her back. If she did not have mine, that would be a deal breaker.

But if your wrong can she tell you in private - or is it a blindly follow kind of rule ?? I wouldn’t want a woman to blatantly call me out in front of everyone- but I also want her to comfortable enough with our relationship to say yo - you’re being an idiot or what have you
  • cowsfan12
    And I know you’re not your - too lazy to edit
  • TwitchyMagee

But if your wrong can she tell you in private - or is it a blindly follow kind of rule ?? I wouldn’t want a woman to blatantly call me out in front of everyone- but I also want her to comfortable enough with our relationship to say yo - you’re being an idiot or what have you

I appreciate this quality & I’m trying to cultivate it in myself
  • Peachesnstuff

I'm calling you out in front of everyone!

You're a lazy, handsome man 😋
  • cowsfan12

You get a pass 😉
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »

You get a pass 😉

Peach pass. Haha Atlanta joke
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Only calls me when they’re drunk
  • cowsfan12

Can I only text when I’m drunk instead ?
  • cowsfan12

You get a pass 😉

Peach pass. Haha Atlanta joke

Dude I was in Atlanta in July - checked out a brewery just outside Atlanta called pontoon brewery- wasn’t bad - didn’t get any atl bbq tho
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Can I only text when I’m drunk instead ?

Tomatoes tomatoes (you know what I mean)