Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New Progress Pic: Down to 133lbs today! From 190lbs

124»

Replies

• MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 83Member Member Posts: 83Member Member
    That is excellent! Congrats!!!
  • max1mus2124max1mus2124 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work! I also lost 60+ lbs as well, and am always looking for that extra motivation to continue to maintain a healthy life balance. Definitely not an easy thing to do when your weight fluctuates and you've hit a plateau from time to time. But have to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Gotta persevere...
  • NextPageNextPage Posts: 590Member, Premium Member Posts: 590Member, Premium Member
    Same start, height and goal weight but 25+ years older. Love your focus on the mental as well as physical - I work out a great deal but can't seem to let go of the stuff that lays heavy on my heart and mind. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • claireykins86claireykins86 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    You look amazing.. could you share what you eat on a daily basis?
  • formybabies79formybabies79 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Wow you look 100% flawless! Amazing! Good job. You are beautiful.
  • laurenmjones1022laurenmjones1022 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    You look AMAZING! But what I'm really impressed with is your success mentally. That is what I have the most problems with, being ok with myself personally on how I look and how I feel about myself. Fantastic inspiration! You should be extremely proud of yourself.
124»