November 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all who have signed up for the December UAC!
    Many of you have not yet signed up, so please click on this link for December https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/members/129444-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2018
    Thanks so much,
    Rick
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Brrrrrr!! Good thing my new long underwear arrived today :smile:

Yes x 3 for today!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    11/26
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 46 minutes on my mini-trampoline (day 2 of my new tour)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Still on track for a shot at the winners' circle!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I missed this on the day. Great accomplishment!

Exercise: 15 mins General strength circuits + 10629 steps
    Calories: Well under today. I dipped below 166 2days ago, and want to stay there
    Tracked: Yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Exercise - No
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - No
    It is rare for me not to exercise but every now and then it happens.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Pilates Mat class, 60 minutes strength training, a 60 minute Barre class and a 60 minute yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/26
    Exercise? Yes 30 minute power walk with Leslie
    Calories? Within Allowance
    Tracked? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    It is my pleasure and my duty to read everyone's posts. Sunday, I went back to Thanksgiving day posts which were posted after I did my daily personal report. I was delighted to read @MadisonMolly2017's incredibly great success. Since, you may not have seen her post, here is a repost.

From MadisonMolly2017...

My Big News!!
    I dipped below my Goal Weight on Thanksgiving!!! So thrilled ~ it was even s little emotional ... I guess I wasn’t sure I’d really get there after the past two months of broken arm, surgery, medical tests, and two weeks of smoke-filled skies. I persevered.

The night before, I entered my weights at dr appts since June 2010 into my weight tracking app... here is that graph. (Please look back to November 22 to see Molly's graph of weight loss. Rick)

Simply a miracle. and UAC has been a Huge Part of my Success.

Nov 22 Thanksgiving!
    Yes x 3
    Exercise: 77 mins 11,679 steps
    Calories: under 41
    Tracking: yes, a All

2jqi2wsbat6m.png

Dear @RangerRickL
    Thank you so much! This means so much to me! I am not sure that I would have gotten as low in wt without UAC since April. I definitely see UAC as my “Maintenance PlN” & these past 7 months as “Learning the simple, yet deceptively difficult” habits to sustain our new healthy bodies. I am deeply grateful to you for your leadership of this group. By your essence, you have created a lovely on/line culture for us all here.
    Congratulations on all your hard work @MadisonMolly2017!! Just shows what not giving up will do for us. I hope to do a post like that one day. :)

@TeresaW1020
    You WILL post like that one day. I know you will. For me, it was deciding each week, “what’s one thing that I’m proud of doing last week? What’s one small change I’ll make this coming week?” These habits accumulate over time to your success. And you can keep using those two questions to problem solve through your journey.

I gave myself 2-3 years to lose the 59lbs I thought I needed to lose. I remember laughing thinking it would NEVER take that long. Jan 1, 2019 will be three years & I dropped my GW to 155 along the way.

I’ve never been hungry because my deficit is small.

Yep, I figured out that THE most important thing is to not give up No Matter What...

1.Skies filled with deadly smoke from fire disrupting my calorie burn
    Keep Going: Walk endlessly around inside the house, decluttering/organizing and get 10K steps

2. My monkey Brain tells me I’m gaining
    Keep Going: Look trend app, different long term MFP challenges, look at my deficit of calories. Monkey Brain says “foiled again & goes back to sleep”

3. Realize I’m spending a ton of time figuring out healthy days of food
    Keep Going: Made my breakfast & one other meal routine, insuring my success and Easier!

4. In the early days, did not want to walk
    Keep Going: Said to myself “just go for a 5-minute stroll” & Is gave so much fun I’d walk an hour or more!

@MadisonMolly2017 I missed this on the day. Great accomplishment!

Exercise: 15 mins General strength circuits + 10629 steps
    Calories: Well under today. I dipped below 166 2days ago, and want to stay there
    Tracked: Yes

@TerriRichardson112 Thank you so much! I find the way you live your life Very Inspiring!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Nov 26
    Yes x 3
    Exercise: 113 mins fast walking
    16,739 steps
    Calories: under
    Tracked: all, every almond!