Nov 21
    Yes X3

Nov 22
    Yes X 3

Nov 23
    Yes X3

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @windowqueen2003 I love your new photo!! Congratulations! You look so happy and healthy!
    Rick
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,279 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 I am so very pleased you are in maintenance...
    sboliglbzcro.png
    ...and also that @jan110144 and @BMcC9 are soon to join us in maintenance. It is great to have others on board and participating in UAC who recognize that the goal achieved is not "the end."

I will be curious if you find maintenance requires the same diligence as losing. I find that weight is not static and my nutrition plan (notice I did not use the word "diet" which in my book is no better than any other 4 letter word) and various components thereof require continual modest adjustments - sometimes daily (i.e. calories up, calories down, exercise up, exercise down, water up, water down) to maintain a healthy balance. Tracking/logging seems to be a given for continued success, at least for me. :)

Thank you @w8goal4life! Yes, I believe Rock & Craig are both in maintenance, too.

I am curious too! I have tracked/logged all of my food for a long time now. I will never stop. I have an app that computes my daily deficit/surplus based on my Apple Watch & another app that logs to Apple Health.

Best,

I have been in maintenance for a over 8yrs. For me tracking, exercises, mindset that food is a fuel for my body. If I am kind to my body, it will serve me very well. I have no explanation, apology to anybody for the way I have chosen to take care my body (my earthly, precious, and superior car).
    @MadisonMolly2017 -
    1. Adjust your MFP settings to maintenance, continue tracking, exercises, etc., for the next few weeks and see how it affect your weight. Adjust as needed until you see you weight within the range set by you and your doctor.
    2. Surround yourself with like minded people. That is why I am in this group. UAC.
    3. Remind yourself that this is a life style. It is okay, there is nothing wrong with it. There is no recess after you have reach your goal. (I have known people who have sabotage their goal by not recognizing that this is a life style)
    4. Keep eating your healthy stuff, continue your good habits. People around will be influence by you.
    5. Continue in whatever habits got you to your goal. They will become second nature to you.
    6. Never beat yourself when you fall off the wagon. Get up, forgive yourself, and continue.
    7. Continue learning. I am always reading, etc.

Any other person with maintenance info? Please add to this list and let all learn. :smiley:

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,776 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No