Why consistency matters more than accuracy (to me)

1235»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Still younger than you, old dog @Tacklewasher
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Thank you so much for this thread. I was actually just wondering about this exact topic and even made a thread concerning issues with it. This was very insightful. Patience and consistency is key.
  • pinuplove
    Thank you so much for this thread. I was actually just wondering about this exact topic and even made a thread concerning issues with it. This was very insightful. Patience and consistency is key.

Thank you! I'm glad to see it's still helpful, even though I've dragged it a bit off topic as I tend to do... :blush:
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,131 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Thank you! I'm glad to see it's still helpful, even though I've dragged it a bit off topic as I tend to do... :blush:

What's wrong with you? You're no longer a grumpy cat!!!!!
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member

I like that though. Brings a little something extra. 😉
  • pinuplove
    PAV8888 wrote: »

What's wrong with you? You're no longer a grumpy cat!!!!!

I pulled nope kitty out of the drawer to put on last night after work and decided it was time to bring him out of retirement here for a while :smiley: Grumpy kitty will return
  • pinuplove

I like that though. Brings a little something extra. 😉

I can always be counted on to derail a thread - even my own!