Deleting all my current friends, need new ones!

1131415161719»

Replies

• _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    My current friends just are not that supportive. They post pictures of food all the time and it drives me insane! I haven't been losing weight like I should, and clearly it's their fault!

I thought we were all here for the same reasons! They apparently are not. SMH

I am looking for new friends that can support me!

Pictures of food send you insane?

I hope you never have to watch your MRS give birth, you'll probably have a stroke.
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

OMG Butter Pecan sounds incredibly delish,We don't have that sadly in the UK
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Lol at people taking this seriously
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,022 Member

I *should* feel like a jerk after actually having taken this seriously, however, I've dealt with the jerks too much. So, I'm just going to leave my post, since it's the one and only time I've ever dignified those types of posts with a response. And who knows, maybe he was being serious... :wink:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I'm disappointed by the lack of food posts.

/frowns
  • ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

Marry me. NOW.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    ben_zpsc4940828.jpg

OMG Butter Pecan sounds incredibly delish,We don't have that sadly in the UK
    Don't feel bad, Butter Pecan is actually the least interesting flavor on that poster.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,162 Member
    I WAS on your FL...probably got deleted for talking about food.... **kicks rocks** or for the socks with sandals comment.....

So I think I'll just post a pic of a cream pie.

00047125051524_full.jpg

looks nice

Thanks Jason! I like a guy that can appreciate my sense of humor...and my love for cream pie.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,030 Member

I *should* feel like a jerk after actually having taken this seriously, however, I've dealt with the jerks too much. So, I'm just going to leave my post, since it's the one and only time I've ever dignified those types of posts with a response. And who knows, maybe he was being serious... :wink:

Um, that WAS the OP you responded to... LOL

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread:

I'M JUST A PO'BOY...

RoastBeefPoBoy.gif