TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Replies

• auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Great job team! I hope my numbers will reflect my hard work this week. Scale didn't move this week for me. Looking forward to meeting the trainer tomorrow to help design a fitness program. I need to update in my workout. Keep up the great work! 👍👍👍👍
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    dommylifts wrote: »
    November 17
    Exercised: Yes! I had a great workout today.
    Calories: Yes. I stayed within my calorie limit.
    Tracked: everything.

I had a blast at the gym today. I know no one asked for it, but I made a little collage of a lift I worked on today. The hang snatch (the snatch is my favorite lift).

Always glad for you all to share your victories here! Thanks for posting the photo! Feeling strong and feeling good about it are the best!

• LesIckaBod
    Happy Week 3 of November, everyone! The next-to-last Week 3 of 2018.... (too early to be thinking about the new year already?)

Anyway, today's weigh-in day for:
    @Dommylifts
    @WishfulThinning18

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and is feeling good about the upcoming week!
  • LesIckaBod
    November Week 2 Results:

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.92%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.68%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.21%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

Gutbusters
    1st - @cjscoey. - 2.56%
    2nd - @michellelagle. - 2.45%
    3rd - @ryjar80. - 2.14%

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    Gutbusters - 30.5 lbs.

Way to go, Gutbusters! And with @dommylifts and @WishfulThinning18 already posting big losses for Week 3, we are in it to win it this week!

(Got my leg workout done for the day already myself --I'm shaky, but feeling good!)
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Sorry posted my weight last week on the challenge home page!

Week 1: 167.3
    Not a great week sorry gutbusters! Next week Ill do better!
    week 2 - same! Rough time of year isnt it!
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    November 17
    Exercised: nope. I did walk, clean, and other daily type of activities but no gym today.
    Calories: Nope. Sunday’s are my cheat days and I enjoyed three pieces of pizza and a Bloody Mary.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Meeting up with Fitness Trainer today. It's time to change up my workout. Hopefully the scale will move in the right direction this week.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    November 19
    Exercised Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • LesIckaBod
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Sorry posted my weight last week on the challenge home page!

Week 1: 167.3
    Not a great week sorry gutbusters! Next week Ill do better!
    week 2 - same! Rough time of year isnt it!

Thanks, @lacatgirl
    It helps when I'm looking for weights if everyone uses the same template. For next time, that would be like this:

LAcatgirl
    Nov Week 3
    PW: 167.3
    CW: ???
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod
    Nov Week 3
    PW: 165.6
    CW: 163.4
  • LesIckaBod
    Happy Monday, Week 3! Today I'm looking for weights from:

@bubblemum2
    @eevang
    @michellelagle
    @ryjar80
    @westray16
  • ryjar80
    ryjar80 Posts: 33 Member
    Week 3 weigh in
    Username: ryjar80
    PW: 155.6 lbs
    CW: 154.8 lbs
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    I cheated big this week, but I didn't gain one pound,so that makes me happy. But I am determined to lose 3 pounds next week. Sorry everyone :(
    Nov Week 3
    PW 159
    CW 159
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Weekend eating was not very good at all. Back at it today. I refuse to gain weight for weigh in. I'll take a no loss/gain but I'm not gaining.
    I starting getting to relaxed on what I'm eating and one thing leads to another Yada Yada yada. Got to get strict again
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Westray16
    Monday wk 3
    PW 195 lbs
    CW 195lbs
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    November 16
    Exercised?: Yes (3km in 24mins - hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Work from home. Short walk before rush out to get parts for drone.

Needing to get parts prior to Nationals next weekend. Not enough parts to repair backup drone before nationals, so had to completely change frames. Very late night building for testing Saturday.

November 17
    Exercised?: Yes (drone race practice).

New drone (in new frame) flew well. About 10% faster than previous drone (10% lighter too). Confirmed would build second (so another late night building).

Daughter performing in community group theatre production.

November 18
    Exercised?: Yes (3km in 24mins - flat).

Race day. Expected to perform poorly, but ended up 3rd in division of 16 (far better thn expected). Think I hit every obstacle on the track, but the new drones were sturdy enough to manage to finish the course each race.

Saw daughters community group theatre production. She did a great job. She received an award from the community group theatre for improvement and innovation. Very proud.

November 19
    Exercised?: Yes (7km in 56mins - hills).

Work from home. Hot day. Managed walk before dinner.

Well under in calories.

Apologies to team Gutbusters. Having been very busy over the last few days preparing for Nationals, I was unable to prepare, read or respond. I will attempt to allocate more time to this challenge to assist.
  • eevang
    eevang Posts: 187 Member
    November Week 3 Weigh-In
    Previous: 160.4
    Current: 161.2

This is getting irritating! But I'm reminding myself of February, the last time I seriously changed up my workout routine. I plateaued for ages then.

Definitely still shrinking in size. Muscles are becoming more apparent too. But I still have 20-25 pounds I'd like to lose so I am absolutely going to closely watch my tracking this coming week.

It's difficult to have a social life and stay under calories. Wondering if I'm miscalculating weekend drinks.
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    November 19
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: No. visiting a friend and splurged on a burger and two margaritas.
    Tracked?: Yes. Ate over 2k calories. Yuck.
This discussion has been closed.