TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Options

Replies

• LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    And I don't have time right now to look through the old posts, so I think the Sunday weighers have already posted, but just in case, here's a reminder to @Dommylifts and @WishfulThinning18!
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    And I don't have time right now to look through the old posts, so I think the Sunday weighers have already posted, but just in case, here's a reminder to @Dommylifts and @WishfulThinning18!

I did post mine. It’s attached to a photo should be easy to locate! Thanks for the reminders!

• fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I went into the emergency on Friday night.I came back Saturday evening.Didn’t post my weight this Friday.Consider last week ‘s weight please.
    Some undiagnosed problem going on for 2 years.Now serious.They gave me anti nausea and acid reflux medicine in shots.But nothing helped.It was not panic attack either.But a vey painful condition.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@LeslckaBod.
    @Dommylifts.
    @WishfulThinning18.
    @bubblemum2.
    @eevang.
    @michellelagle.
    @ryjar80.
    @westray16.
    @12sarah2015.
    @24blfn.
    @caitlynns727.
    @Edising.
    @hooversgurl.
    @inshapeCK.
    @Colleen790.
    @Grebber1.
    @cjscoey.
    @etusk16.
    @fe452436.
    @Rocknut53.
    @TomatoeLady.
    @auntdeb37.
    @emmclean.
    @ShareASmile.

This is the last week of the November Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the December Challenge.

The December challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Gutbusters (November) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708769/team-gutbusters-december#latest
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    November 26
    Exercise. Yes put up the Christmas 🌲 😂
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked yes
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    LesIckaBod
    Week 4
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 170.3

Post-Thanksgiving gain was not helped by last night's late vino and snacks with husband. Ugh.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    It's Monday, November Week 4, and today's weigh in day for:

@bubblemum2
    @eevang
    @michellelagle
    @ryjar80
    @westray16
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Hey folks, would anyone be interested in taking on the captain's hat from me for December?

I've been stalled in my weight loss for a few months, which honestly was not unexpected for me -- I knew the work and life challenges I would be facing in these months -- but I'm feeling like having someone fresh in this role could bring us some new vim and vigor to get us all kickstarted for the December holiday season. Plus, selfishly, I'd like a little break.

The duties are minimal: fill in the spreadsheet and post some reminders about weigh-ins, plus try to give some supportive commentary here and there.

Anyone interested? You can PM me or just respond here if you're open to it!

• ryjar80
    ryjar80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ryjar80
    Week 4
    PW: 154.8
    CW: 153.2
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Totally off diet this weekend. Stress eating. Youngest kid really sticking it to me and really has me discusted. Totally lost all motivation just like that. Hoping today is the start of getting back on track before I do too much damage. To all of you younger people who doesn't have kids yet, keep it that way and thank me later
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Westray16 wk4
    Monday
    PW 195
    CW 195
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WishfulThinning18
    Sunday
    Previous 284.8
    Current 285.2

Sorry for the late weigh in! I know it's a gain... but I'm so so happy it wasn't much more! I had a bad week... Sunday was a cheerleading competition with a bunch of 4 year olds... And then of course thanksgiving! I'll take this minimal gain over what i thought would be 5 lb gain at least! Thank god for lots of water flushing out the bloat. I feel like November I've been so wishy washy with my way of eating. I haven't really done anything impressive this month as far as weight loss and commitment. December I work both Christmas eve and Christmas day so I will manage to get out of dinners those nights which means I have no reason to derail for the rest of the year. Here's to 100% in the December challenge.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Just checking in quickly to prepare for tomorrow: Tuesday's weigher is @jm216 !
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    November 26
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: no, just outside calorie goal
    Tracked: Yes!
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was better eating wise. Not much exercise as I had to do some running around. Looking to make 2 in a row solid days of eating. I'm up from last weigh in so I need these next few days to be on point to at least get back to last week's weigh in.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    November 27
    Exercised. Yes. 35 mins. 3K inclines treadmill
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked yes
This discussion has been closed.