Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Introvert or extrovert???

124»

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Introvert.. 😬
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Total extrovert. I wanted to be alone a few weeks ago so I went to the theatre so I could be alone with a few hundred people. I plan a small party and it explodes to a big one. I just like people
  • mscatrina07
    mscatrina07 Posts: 43 Member
    Depends on my mood... 🤔😉
  • SkoolGirl87
    SkoolGirl87 Posts: 41 Member
    INTROVERT, unapologetically!!!!!
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    💯 introvert. Chatting never hurts
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Very introverted
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I can be an outgoing Introvert. I love being alone and recharge best by myself but I also do get energy from being around people (until it makes me tired and I need to be alone). Mostly I am an introvert but I love one on one/small group conversations.
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    Introvert. I like people but it takes me a while to open up unless there are subjects of discussion that get my attention.
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    I can be an outgoing Introvert. I love being alone and recharge best by myself but I also do get energy from being around people (until it makes me tired and I need to be alone). Mostly I am an introvert but I love one on one/small group conversations.

For some reasons large groups suffocate me and I feel extremely tense. Smaller groups are much better. I’d like to know why? ..
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,035 Member
    I am both .... I have days where I love to be at home with my daughter and my animal's ....then there are days where I love to entertain and have a bunch of friends/family over :)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    edited August 2020
    We am mostly a introvert, unless it's about something we can get excited about
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Introverted for sure
    vty1d39ed8et.png
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Mainly an introvert.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Introvert.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Introverts are wonderful @JustAMurmur :)