Lenny and Larry class action finally settled

13»

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    I just got 1 check for 14.6
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    I never noticed that they vary in size and weight! That's crazy! I guess I don't get them enough and trust the package XD also as stated, who only eats half a cookie? I have eaten 3 of these cookies in 1 sitting like a champ lol
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    I tried one the other day.... uhhh... yeah... imho... not worth the calories.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Whew. I saw this and wondered what deadly microorganism was involved! So it was just a label issue.

I never trust labels for such things and can't eat a whole L&L cookie anyway, so I always break into pieces and weigh the pieces. Most big cookies are simply not that uniform. Same for a lot of pastries, but I always weigh pieces of those because I am not a teenage boy who can eat that much at once and still have room for real food...

I weigh bread and rolls and bagels also. They are usually not what the label claims per slice or per piece. They can be higher or lower by quite a bit. Those labels for baked goods especially are just averages. I assume they did get proper nutritional info for the amount by weight in grams they give, and don't assume that one piece always weighs that amount.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »

I agree. L&L cookies are so dry and awful to me. I'd rather have a Quest bar any day.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member

I agree. L&L cookies are so dry and awful to me. I'd rather have a Quest bar any day.

I'd had one a couple years ago and loved it, then had one this week and it was awful! did the ingredients change??
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member

I'd had one a couple years ago and loved it, then had one this week and it was awful! did the ingredients change??

I think they did change them cuz they do taste different, maybe someone around here knows🤔