Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Meals not saving

phwang11phwang11 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
I've created a few meals in the past, but today I tried to create them and it would say "Meal created."
But then I go to my meals and it only has my old meals there. I tried adding meal tab, and the new meals don't show up there either.

However, when I go back to try to recreate the meal and save it, it states "meal name already used".

Anyone know if this is a current bug?

Replies

• kekohlekekohle Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I'm also having this problem.
  • VelinestraVelinestra Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I've been having the same problem for the past few days
  • kimny72kimny72 Posts: 10,120Member Member Posts: 10,120Member Member
    If you click on "Help" and look for the Troubleshooting header, there is a link to see known issues there.
  • josephgriffithjosephgriffith Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I also have this problem. I created a meal on the 5th (I think... I ate the meal on the 5th, maybe I created it after that, I'm not totally sure), and it does not show up under meals. But if I try to add it again, it says it already exists.

So I can't delete and re-add it, or select it as a meal.

There is a 'known issue' for the website that might be the same problem, but there's no date ranges on the bugs. Not sure if that the (presumably) new bug I'm experiencing.
  • melissalatzel25melissalatzel25 Posts: 129Member Member Posts: 129Member Member
    HAPPENS FOR MONTHSSSSSS SO ANNOYINGGGG. YOU CAN SEE THE MEAL ON THE APP BUT NOT ON LAPTOP