Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Get that win babe!!! Use that as motivation...i love any win against ced lmao >:)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hey guys,

I must me doing something right because I checked trendweight again expecting my goal reach date to be extended but it is actually closer than before. Check this out. I would love to get to 145 in April. Definitely encouraged now. I can and will do this. Whoo hoo!!

b7roghpil3gr.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Stay positive Tracey, we can do this!!! o:)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Brenda, we can and will do this!
  • LadyBlanks
    Hubby and I ended up not weighing in this morning. We were just to busy (me cooking, and he running last-minute errands), but I am claiming the victory. ;)

I OMADed today. Had a non-traditional Thanksgiving meal. Lots of food (I made mine all low carb). Will have a low calorie day tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving
  • LadyBlanks
    Howdy everyone,

Well I weighed on Friday and ended up weighing the same thing I weighed at the beginning of our competition (170.8). My husband said he lost 2 pounds. I am still claiming victory because...Thanksgiving. If I weighed the same the day after Thanksgiving, I am sure I was less by more than 2 pounds on Thanksgiving day.

Today is the second day of my 3 day fast and I am sitting at 168.2 pounds. On day 2 of my fast last month, I was sitting at 170.1 pounds so I guess I am making progress.

I have to do better with my calories. Doing low carb and higher fats means higher calories and I have to watch that I don't overdo the calories if I want to continue to lose.

Thanksgiving was awesome!

I had a keto thanksgiving where I made a keto corn casserole with baby corn and squash. It was so good. My sister in law who usually makes the regular corn casserole said that she liked my keto corn casserole better than hers.

I made broccoli salad, macaroni and cheese with low carb elbows, and loaded cauliflower mash casserole all to go along with my roasted turkey leg. I also made a Keto sausage dressing with broccoli and cauliflower which was good as well.

For desserts I made a dynamite keto chocolate chip pecan pie, a keto marble cake, and a keto "sweet potato pie" made with butternut squash and cauliflower.

My other sister in law made a bacon and cheese Brussels sprouts casserole and a chicken bacon ranch casserole both of which were very good.

I had a full keto plate of food and did not miss any of the high carb stuff at all. The leftovers were good even two days later.

Now to get back to losing this weight.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

• mistymeadows2005
    ALL OF THAT SOUNDS AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! I want recipes for it all! :D

Sounds like you really enjoyed and kept the carbs in check, so WIN WIN!!! Are you repeating competition with hubby in Dec?! I know you wanna kick his tush back into place ;)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG the food does sounds super delicious!!!! And your weight on day 2 of your fast is still considered a win ----you are totally going to smash your goals!!! Keep it up Tracey!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited December 2019
    166.2 pounds this morning. Not too excited about it because that is what happens when you don't eat. I have been regaining the weight back after I come off the fast and that has got to stop. Just losing 1.5 pounds a month is not acceptable for me and I have got to do better. I must do better and I will do better.

Trendweight is now showing no date for me reaching my goal. I am still aiming for May (Memorial Day - 25 May 2020) to reach my goal. 21.2 pounds in 173 days which is totally doable.

My new goal (eating an elephant one bite at a time) is to lose 0.12+ per day averaging a loss of 1 pound per week.

There are 24 weeks until goal date so if I can lose a pound a week that would be 24 pounds which would put me under my goal weight of 145 pounds and squarely in to maintenance.

• mistymeadows2005
    I LOVE THIS PLANNNNNN!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS get it girl!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Steph, it is simple and just requires me to eat mindfully and to not overdo it. If I can do that, I should have no problems reaching goal.
  • Brendalea69
    That's a reasonable goal and if you lose more than a pound per week then that's just icing on the cake, you got this!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weight 163.4 pounds. This leaves me with 18.4 pounds to my goal of 145 pounds. If I keep to my plan and lose at least a pound a week, I will reach my goal weight before my set goal date. I must stay the course to make this a reality. Maintenance is around the bend.
  • Brendalea69
    Awesome loss!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Tracey---
    We are so close right now, so I am joining you in the 145 challenge by May we totally can do this. This morning I was at 161.2 so I will take a pound a week for 24 weeks as well!! I think my maintenance range is going to be 145-150 but I may go a bit lower once I get there, will just have to see. What is your range going to be??

Love the plan ---totally doable one week, one pound, one bite at a time!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited December 2019
    Donna, I would love to have you join me. We can totally do one pound a week. My maintenance range will most likely be 145-153 pounds.

We can start with our weigh-ins tomorrow so we can keep the weeks from Friday to Friday. This will be a good start for me since it is a weigh in after resuming eating. I am so excited for us reaching our goal.
  • volgirl1322
    Me too!!! I am so ready to be on the maintenance train!!!! We got this!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    YAYYYYYYYY!!! I can't really join you in the pound a week thing, but I'm a good cheerleader!!! And BOTH of you are rock stars so I know y'all have GOT THIS!!! :)

Tracey, what a great overnight drop!!! Any extra just makes up for any days that you don't hit your 0.12 pounds, which as we all know, will happen occasionally...you took down 25 days of losses overnight! So if you can keep it off, you're already a month ahead! :grin:
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Steph, I am going to really work hard to keep as much of my fasting loss off as possible and continue to lose. I am thinking I may have an initial uptick as my body adjusts back to regular eating but I hope to keep it to a minimum and get to steady 1 pound a week losses.

I lost 8.3 pounds (going from 171.7 down to 163.4 pounds) with this fast and if I can keep any upticks to no higher than 165, I will be happy.

You are an excellent cheerleader by the way and I am happy to have you on our team.

• mistymeadows2005
    You're ahead of the game, and have a solid plan! I have all the faith in the world in ya! <3