Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    This morning's weight after yesterday's fast 163.4 pounds. I weighed a second time and got 162.9 but I decided to go with the higher weight.

I have been sipping on a Keto coffee (to get in more fats) since 11:00 and will have my meal after I get home from work. I am considering breakfast for dinner. I have 680 calories remaining so I should be able to have a good meal.

I also plan to do a Peloton strength workout this evening so that will burn a bit more calories.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I love the new plan!!! You've got this!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Great job on the loss 👏👍 Your new plan sounds fantastic 👍😁
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is great Tracey you are going to do amazing!!!
  • jadepearl
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and your family <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you, I hope you enjoyed Christmas...Wishing you a happy New Year
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I really had a great one with loads of yummy goodness. It is now over and my weight this morning (172.6 pounds) is showing just how much I enjoyed myself.

With this jump in weight, I am now 27.6 pounds from my goal weight of 145 pounds. I am still aiming to reach my goal by May 25 which means I have 21 weeks or 146 days to do so and now must lose 1.3+ pounds per week in order to be successful.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!! 2020 here we come!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    1.3 is totes doable babe! I'm right back on the wagon in loss mode with ya!!! Let's GET IT!!
  • LadyBlanks
    HAPPY NEW YEEEEAAARRRR!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Down to 169.3 pounds this morning. My desire is to be back at or below the weight I was before Christmas (163.4 pounds) by the end of my 3-day fast. If I do right and continue to lose prior to my fast beginning, I don't see this being a problem and I may be able to get down to 160 pounds.

• mistymeadows2005
    You've got this babe!!! I have faith in ya!!!
  • jadepearl
    Happy New Year to you and your family too <3
    Congrats on loosing :+1: You are already in your 160s...in no time, you will see 150s. Keep up the good work!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2020
    I overdid it during the holidays too but you are doing great getting the weight back off. It won't be long and you will be at your goal weight. Here's to all of us back into losing mode!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Good Morning OMAD family. Today begins my 3 day fast for the month of January. My weight going into the fast this morning was 170 pounds even. Last month I weighed 171.7 pounds going into my fast and lost 8.3 pounds and ended the fast at 163.4 pounds. I am projecting an ending weight of 161.7 pounds for this month's fast if I lose the same 8.3 pounds.

I have a history of picking back up most of my weight loss during the fast but seem to be holding at a near 2 pound loss each month. I would like to have higher monthly losses so I can reach my goal as scheduled.

I am going to get more strict with my low carb eating (no cheating) and hopefully I can maintain my loss from this fast and not regain as much.

This is the first full week following the holidays. We are back on track, let's kick fat's butt!!

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Sounds like you are off to a great start with your three day fast. You are going to reach your goal in no time I am sure!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I like the plan!!! Steady wins the race GF!!!
  • jadepearl
    Sounds like you are doing well :+1: Keep up the good work! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited January 2020
    Today's weight after refeed. 165.7 pounds We had a church function last night and I ended up getting food after so again I did it to myself. I wasn't really hungry but because my son wanted a plate, I got one as well. Go figure. The damage is done and I am letting it go so I can move forward and overcome this 20 pounds I need to lose to reach my goal.

My weigh in yesterday morning following my fast was 163.7 pounds so today's weight is a 2 pound bump up. I know it is not all fat. I just need to do right so that what needs to come off can come off and I can continue to drop the pounds.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You still did awesome! That's still an impressive amount of weight lost during your fast. :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You're right it's not fat and will come back off soon!!!