Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Awesome plan!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That is very cool!!! I am sure you will do fantastic!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    fjclzy4hx4m6.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    <3 it

I totally will workout for food too :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited January 2020
    Options
    This morning's weigh in 170.6 pounds. :) An overnight loss of 4 pounds

I have been looking into the accuracy of fitness tracker calorie counts and it is not good at all so on my zero calorie days I am going to just be eating half of the calories that my trackers say I burned.

Yesterday my exercise calories burned was 609 and I ate 343 calories so that was a bit over half.

I was thinking about upping my full calorie days to the maintenance level of my desired weight (145 pounds). I was thinking that the accumulated deficits would be too low since even my full calorie days are deficits.

The maintenance calories for a 145 pound female my age and height is 1,786 calories. If I were to do this, I would just up my calories on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays to 1,750.

What are your thoughts?
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wow - that’s amazing commitment! Go on with your bad self!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Ok, this is my final post regarding my new plan. I have finally figured it out and my plan now is as follows

oanqm4mlje31.png

This equates to a daily calorie average of 1,092 calories.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I think that sounds great Tracey! Looking forward to seeing your results!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan!!! I tend to work better on these type of cyclical plans rather then a set cal threshold every day kinda thing - NICE!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey, I try to keep my calories under 1200 and the we , I have more, so your final plan looks good to me, good luck and have progress, that's all it matters! <3
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You’re amazing. I wish I was at that stage! The calorie counting is really tough for me and I don’t think I could be that disciplined every day.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome plan :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I love this new plan Tracey. I think it's a great idea to do calorie cycling as I do the same thing except I dont count calories. Instead I just eat less food on certain days because I really hate counting calories :D
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am just counting calories for the start to get an idea of the calories in the foods I eat most and then once I can gauge it by sight, I will stop with the counting. I really dislike calorie counting as well.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    WOOT! You always kick major butt when you get back to it :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Had a 1 pound jump in weight this morning (171.6) which was to be suspected since the 4 pound loss yesterday could have been mostly water weight. I am keeping to my 1200 calorie day today and we will see where I land in the morning.
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Not bad at all :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Tonight’s meal. Rotisserie Leg quarter, loaded cauliflower mash, and broccoli and cheese. I also had keto coffee, chocolate kale shake, and acv, lemon, and water drink. Today’s total calories - 1150 calories

g99b6blf0ab1.jpeg
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: Keep up the good work :) That looks delicious :)