Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are some of your unpopular opinions about food?

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member
    getitamb wrote: »
    I’d rather never eat a cookie again than eat fat free or sugar free Oreos.

Yep!
  • DeniseSalseraDeniseSalsera Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    High protein diets are overrated. ((Hides from the backlash))
  • ccrdragonccrdragon Member Posts: 2,841 Member Member Posts: 2,841 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

preach!
  • getitambgetitamb Member Posts: 2,015 Member Member Posts: 2,015 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

Yes, but you still have to cook the soft tortillas, even for a few seconds in a pan or on the grill.
    Big pet peeve of mine is when people just serve them raw right out of the package.

I feel attacked 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,313 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

Yes, but you still have to cook the soft tortillas, even for a few seconds in a pan or on the grill.
    Big pet peeve of mine is when people just serve them raw right out of the package.

on this note, corn tortillas are the only way. flour tortillas are an abomination
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 750 Member Member Posts: 750 Member
    Redi Whip > Cool Whip. If I'm gonna pick any at all. It's weird, but I think I prefer those two just spooned into my mouth rather than on desserts and lattes and such.

And I'm on a hard shell taco lover all the way. Fight me lol.
    Redi Whip > Cool Whip. If I'm gonna pick any at all. It's weird, but I think I prefer those two just spooned into my mouth rather than on desserts and lattes and such.

And I'm on a hard shell taco lover all the way. Fight me lol.

I am with you on the redi whip vs. cool whip debate
    I do not like tea of any kind!
    I think bundt cakes are dumb
    senalay788 wrote: »

Will change your mind. For sure.

a0034372.jpg

I doubt it... I can do iced tea but really not into hot teas
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,470 Member Member Posts: 8,470 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »

Will change your mind. For sure.

a0034372.jpg

I doubt it... I can do iced tea but really not into hot teas

idk about you, but...I should buy shares in this company! I go through bags of this stuff daily!
    edited December 2020
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,991 Member Member Posts: 1,991 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

on this note, corn tortillas are the only way. flour tortillas are an abomination

Ehhhh depends on the application. Corn tortillas 100 percent are better for tacos.
    For fajitas or burritos, flour tortillas work better, but you have to COOK them...preferably charred for a few seconds on the grill.
    soft shell tacos > hard

Ehhhh depends on the application. Corn tortillas 100 percent are better for tacos.
    For fajitas or burritos, flour tortillas work better, but you have to COOK them...preferably charred for a few seconds on the grill.

You're gonna hate me... but burritos are not good
  • kimny72kimny72 Member Posts: 15,646 Member Member Posts: 15,646 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

Burritos are just fat, lazy tacos tho. Maybe meltier too, I guess. :wink:
  • J72FITJ72FIT Member Posts: 5,708 Member Member Posts: 5,708 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    soft shell tacos > hard

Hahahahahaha!
    soft shell tacos > hard

the thing about burritos is the stupdi amount of rice and beans!
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,991 Member Member Posts: 1,991 Member
    soft shell tacos > hard

the thing about burritos is the stupdi amount of rice and beans!

Yeah, for sure no rice in burritos...that's just something Chipotle does to make them bigger. More authentic burritos are very good.