Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

MEALS NOT SAVING

2»

Replies

• angelsjaangelsja Posts: 819Member Member Posts: 819Member Member
    so i just checked the app on my phone after the meals weren't saving on my computer, and it looks like the meals are on the phone, just not on my laptop.

Pretty odd, but better than nothing!

Weird I had the opposite problem created and saved a recipe in my phone didn't save but then appeared on the website so I logged it there then logged out of the app on my phone and back in and it was there bon my phone
  • Libby81Libby81 Posts: 734Member Member Posts: 734Member Member
    I am having intermittent issues with this too. Also recipes
  • angelsjaangelsja Posts: 819Member Member Posts: 819Member Member
    Is anyone still having issues? If not how did you fix it my recipe section is still not working 2 weeks on
  • e_karriee_karrie Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Based on the comments it's been almost a year of problems with this. I still cannot save recipes and I could before. Someone from myfitnesspal, please get this fixed or hire someone who can fix it for you. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out where the issue is.
  • melissalatzel25melissalatzel25 Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    e_karrie wrote: »
    Based on the comments it's been almost a year of problems with this. I still cannot save recipes and I could before. Someone from myfitnesspal, please get this fixed or hire someone who can fix it for you. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out where the issue is.

MINE HAS BEEN OK BUT NOW STAARTED AGAIN YESTERDAY AND ADVERTS POPPING UP NON STOP! like i cant add anything from all the ads

• deadsexy_41deadsexy_41 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Any fix to this yet? I just tried to add a food again today and it still won't save. Goes into my diary like it saved but it disappears when I refresh. Have tried on both the app and desktop site. Super frustrating!
  • nystevecaloriesnystevecalories Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I thought I was crazy, I'm having this problem too; I'm on latest Chrome and Windows 10.
  • megancomiskeymegancomiskey Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Still having this issue. "Meals" I have created and saved recently don't show up but old ones do, as well as ingredients I have used recently disappearing very quickly.
  • khchristiankhchristian Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I am a web version and am having this problem of not able see my meal when using the correct steps, different browsers, clearing cache and cookies. No way to send them an email either. Another problem I have is if I correct an data like potassium, sodium in a food it seems to save it but I cannot retrieve the corrected food.