Swim into 2019

Options
2»

Replies

• hopefullycos
    hopefullycos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My neck/shoulder injury got worse over December, instead of better, so I'm not up to full swimming yet, but I've been doing some water-walking, followed by soaking in the hot tub - instant gratification! :D It's not much, but it's about the only thing I can do right now, so I'll keep doing it!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    My neck/shoulder injury got worse over December, instead of better, so I'm not up to full swimming yet, but I've been doing some water-walking, followed by soaking in the hot tub - instant gratification! :D It's not much, but it's about the only thing I can do right now, so I'll keep doing it!

I had frozen shoulder--very painful, but after 2 yrs it's almost gone. I can swim laps again. When I couldn't use my shoulder and arm without pain, I did a lot of board work to strengthen my legs and torso.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Brrr...
  • wearion
    wearion Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Swimming and walking are super and what you need in order to gain healthy weight and lose extra kilograms. I had a weight of 190 pounds. I specifically moved to live in Tenerife to enjoy the whole year. At the beginning just dive for 5 minutes. Then more. And the weight goes away. As soon as you immerse yourself in the water in the body, something happens, bad energy goes away and then the full relaxation, the feeling of health in the body. I want to live. You have to fight for yourself and your weight.