Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    Daily check in for: Friday
    Logged: Yes and on track
    Water: 80oz
    Exercise & Steps: Leslie Sansone walking tape, 20 min and 10,324 steps
    Day 7 on my string

Ended up staying in AC overnight. We met friends for dinner and my son and girlfriend surprised us and joined us for the evening. Probably for a free dinner but I am going to pretend otherwise Lol! Stayed within my calorie goal but need to work on getting a back bone. I agree to things too easily. I tried something new(that was not what I planned) and it was delicious but I am sure not the healthiest. I ate 1/2 and gave the rest to my brother in law. I am going to be proud that I ate only half because it was something I wanted to finish it was so good. I was full and knew I would be uncomfortably full in a little bit so I stopped. Big NSV for me! Lol! Btw-we aren't big gamblers, our town sorta shuts down for the winter and it is a good meeting place for his brother who lives near there. Today is funny, I actually want to have a light eating day...That is not the usual me! Lol! I have nothing ahead before Christmas eve so I should have a good weekend. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

@dananaNanas It is terrible that insurance treats mental health is terribly. I wish you could see someone now. I hope you are hanging in there and at least confiding in your husband. I wish I could be more help. Hugs. Nice weigh in. Basically maintaining That is good especially this time of year!
    @lenka1 Hope you are feeling better
    @lyssysho26 sounds like you are doing great! Congrats on that big loss from August! That is amazing!
    @mrsbell8well. Glad the meeting went well. Your snack looks yummy! Love how you plated it. Looks like you were at a restaurant
    @amsandos. Looks like you had a great day!
    @nstephenson- it is nice that your neighbors have those get together since you probably wouldn’t see them too often. otherwise. It’s pretty cool you may have a new hiking friend too! Good restraint on the fudge. 3 isn’t too bad. Sounds like you have a good plan for the party. Btw, I had a similar experience with home made wine lol!
    @cyndiesstuff I wish there was something you could do to get some relief. Hugs.
    @phoebe112476. Look at that progress!! Is that an app or a scale?

• sleepymom5
  • sleepymom5
    vptzl2hamesk.jpeg
    Please use the following format when posting your weights

Name
    week
    weigh in day
    pw
    cw
    weekly steps

It makes things less complicated for us. Thank you! :)

• sleepymom5
    8ny40hcv9vyq.jpeg

For some of us, the celebrations have begun, for others, this is the last little stretch before Christmas. These are some good tips no matter what your situation is. Let's enjoy the holidays and still feel good afterwards!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    A REMINDER AS STATED BEFORE AND IN EARLIER POSTS IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE TEAMS NOW IS THE TIME TO MESSAGE MYSELF OR MARI AS WE ARE GOING TO START WORKING ON THE SPREADSHEETS THIS WEEKEND
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Love the photo challenge!
  • Mrsbell8well
    congrats Kirsten!!! @kirsten11872 great job getting back on track. Sure isn't easy when you start sliding.
    @cyndiesstuff there is a time for everything. So sorry about your pain. Hoping your healing time is quickly approaching.
    @sleepymom5 great job showing that scale who's boss! Love the pink fluffy scale. I want one.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @code4food Congrats on baby news! very exciting. And we would love to have the extra support on the cheerleading squad!
  • Mrsbell8well
    @sleepymom5 great NSV. You are acting like a "normal thin" person. That's what they do. They end up getting full and stop eating....what a crazy concept when there is still delicious food on your plate. I went home last night wanting some raw macadamia nuts. I served myself about 1/4 cup. I ate 1/2 of them and put the rest in a snack baggie. In the past I too would have eaten what ever was in front of me. I too am trying hard to listen to my body what it needs, how much and when. It feels very comforting to be so self-nurturing.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    @code4food congratulations on the baby news!!! How exciting
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Good job everyone that’s participating!
    uuwqveq2td2m.jpg

iqez9nhmh008.jpg

STEP CHALLENGE DECEMBER WEEK 2 WINNERS!!!

vp2agetubd6t.jpeg

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Daily check in
    Food logged over but broke even energy wise
    Water on target
    Exercise 34 mins running yoga 30 mins
  • Mrsbell8well
    @lenka1 nice Christmas present!!! I know you have been sick but u still worked for it. Congrats!!!
    @lennoncpa that’s so sweet. They are still your baby boys. I love it!
    @pacsnc6 so sorry to hear about hubby. Lots of people have been down. Hope you stay healthy. Glad ur making good meals taking care of u as well.
    @amsandos a very respectable day! Good job

I was sharing my joy thoughts w Molly. She said “Skylynn wakes up like that!” It’s so true and so cute. Our 9 year old granddaughter wakes up chirping w the birds. She is daily full of joy and excitement about all that life has to offer. So precious to have beautiful children as our role models.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @lenka1 your duckie looks delicious!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily check in for: Friday
    Logged: Nope
    Water: Quite a bit but should have been more
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minutes strength training; 30 minute dog walk; 12,210 steps

Survived the Winter Solstice party last night. Phew. Done with social engagements until New Year's eve. Going out for sushi tonight. Because of hubby's job we weren't able to be home for Christmas last year. Super excited to be able to spend it at home this year. Family and friends are all doing their own thing. Looking forward to a few quiet days just the dogs and hubby. Let it snow, let it snow... let it snow!!
This discussion has been closed.