Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    Making 8 different goodies for Christmas. Including dog treats. I know I'll have some, but ONLy if included into my calories and I plan to gift them all away. Some may end up st the house for others that I live with, but don't want a whole lot around me for temptation! If I can have a few and include them into my calories that's a big difference from shoving as many in my hands as I could and scurrying to my room. I'm gonna try to be strong here! I love giving, so hopefully that helps me GIVE them all away!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    I love the photo challenge too! Starts tomorrow!

@kirsten11872 nice loss! Looks like you are back on track!
    @Mrsbell8well I am sorry the moon launch didn’t go as planned but I am happy you could buy what you needed at least. Lol about Amazon! Maybe the moon supplies will work better in the warmer weather? This was the first year that I was able to relax and enjoy the holiday season and go to the shore. Although it was crappy weather it was fun. I will be crazy the next two days but this was a new thing for me.
    @lenka1 nice loss! And amazing steps as usual! I am glad you are feeling better! That dinner looks so good! I love the rice! Where do you live in Pa? I live in Delaware County. The suburbs of Philly. Our shore house is in Sea Isle
    @lennoncpa I love that your son’s still feel that way! It shows how important all those traditions you started still are to them! Hugs!
    @Pacsnc6 oh no! Hope your husband is feeling better soon. Sounds like you are doing the best you can with the circumstances! Hang in there!
    @amsandos Wtg!! Getting back on track! Feels good doesn’t it!
    @nstephenson01 I know you cherish the time with your husband being home so your holiday plans sound perfect!
    @cassiegetsfit2013 why do I get the impression that you are a pretty good cook and Baker? Sounds like a good plan. Definitely enjoy some but don’t eat mindlessly. It’s so easy to be tempted. Nice to hear you checking in
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    bv5ntrar1ptm.jpeg

Week 4 starts tomorrow

Saturday's Weigh In still due
    @mrsjas2000

Late Weigh Ins
    @eminater
    @FieryVixsin
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    kuzlgimlssqq.jpg

With this being the week of Christmas and all @sleepymom5 and I decided that a fun group challenge would be in order. It's all about getting to know your team a little better. Each day of the week snap a different picture and share it with your team. Let's make this fun and festive. Team Weight No More says, "Merry Christmas everyone!!"

4szxo742bfrm.jpg

1. Strike a pose Sunday, selfie with a little introduction

2. Healthy Meal Monday, picture of what did you have for dinner

3. To my work out on Tuesday, picture of home, park, gym, where do you work out?

4. Inspirational Wisdom Wednesday, Picture of what motivates you to keep going

5. Transformation Thursday, picture what has changed about you this month

6. Fun Festivities Friday, what do you do to liven it up

7. Silly Saturday- post a pic of something silly or fun

This starts today! We need a selfie! I will post mine after i Get ready for my holiday party, i can't wait to see everyones. Come on team Weight no More. Lets get to know one another!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Skylynn and I were playing Christmas chess. I kept smelling something gross. I’m pretty sure it was Lula Mae’s dog bed. Molly was going to wash it but there was a hole on the bottom. I had bought her an expensive one early summer for mom’s area but she never ever used it. So old bed had to go. That night she laid down far away from the new bed and cried all night. The next day Skylynn got in the new bed and tried to show her how nice it was. We even put a Christmas blanket in it and her toys. Nope nothing. This morning Molly went downstairs to find this lovely scene...
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @cyndiesstuff I am here for you girlfriend! I’m going to help u every step of the way. Keep researching. We’re going to get you ready for the New Year the new you!!! There IS hope. Hang in there.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    edited December 2018
    twyla77
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday Dec 23
    Previous Weight: 125.6
    Todays Weight: 126
    Weekly Steps: 89,862
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    STEPS UPDATE NEEDED
    @sleepymom5 SAT
    @ihp2015 TUE-SAT
    @eyesopennow SAT
    @nstephenson01 SAT
    @DananaNanas FRI-SAT
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    lenka1 wrote: »
    Selfie Sunday! @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5 love this weeks challenge:) it’ll be a lot of fun. Hope more people will participate haha

And since cyndie started with a Christmas tree selfie, there I go :)

One of our 4 Christmas trees :D this one is on front porch and it’s the smallest.

We have 3 big ones downstairs (family, dining and living room)

We have a lot of Christmas stuff lol (a lot was given to us from family so it’s very sentimental to my husband, some ornaments are as old as them but hey vintage is in now lol) so we decorate inside and outside :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

w3zp1cgp78mh.jpeg

You are so pretty! 😊
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,428 Member
    code4food wrote: »
    Hi all, looks like I'm going to be on the cheering squad for a while. I just found out that I'm pregnant!! I hope you all enjoy your holidays and plan to see you at the end of next summer!
    Congratulations!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.