Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @CassieGetsFit2013 go Cassie go!!! So impressive!
    @cyndiesstuff and @lenka1 lovely beauties...both of you. <3
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    CAPTAINS AND MODS
    THE JANUARY SPREADSHEETS HAVE BEEN E-MAILED TO YOU THIS MORNING PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THEM AND LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY CORRECTIONS OR MAKE THE CORRECTION YOURSELVES
    THANKS GREG

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE STEPPING SS AS YOU MAY WANT TO ENTER NEW MEMBERS TO THE ROSTER. YOU DO HAVE EDIT PRIVILEGES ON IT ALSO
    GREG
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    @Navydaddjtc The January spreadsheet looks good to me! Thank you!
  • sleepymom5
    edited December 2018
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 80oz
    Exercise & Steps: Leslie Sansone walking tape, 20 min and 10,053 steps
    Day 8 on my string

Just a quick check in. I went to bed very late and got up very early today. I got right out and finished up the errands I needed to get done today. It was so worth it! But now I am going to take a nap. I plan to go to the gym later with Shannon.

@cassiegetsfit good restraint with all the Christmas goodies!
    @cyndiesstuff good luck with your party today. Hope you can enjoy it. It is a good idea to keep searching for answers. You need to stand up for yourself, the doctors don’t always do that. I also have heard from quite a few people that the anti inflammatory diet is amazing but you have to give it time. I can’t believe the doctor told you that there was nothing he could do but didn’t take another MRI after all that time. Looking good! Love the selfie!
    @pacsnc6. Nice loss!!
    @mrsjas2000 Happy Birthday! It’s a tough time of year. Just get back on track!
    @twyla77 not bad for this time of year
    @lenka1 love your selfie and your tree!
    @cassiegetsfit2013 Nice loss! You’re in the 170s!
    @mrsbell8well looking good! And your lunch looks yummy!
    @carlsoda- love your pic too!Lucy looks like a lot of help! Lol! Did you change your profile pic? It looks like a different pose! Very cute! Love the tree! Looks like you got a lot of wrapping done too!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Daily check in
    Food logged but estimated and over
    Water under but catching up
    Exercise 30mins yoga 30 mins swim
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: Partly and over
    Water: didn't log but it was quite a bit
    Exercise & Steps: 4.5 mile dog hike; 13,726 steps

Forced myself to take the dogs for a hike since we were going out for sushi for dinner. Walking in the snow burns more calories, yes? LOL Love seeing everyone's selfies!! I'm not much of a selfie girl unless I've just left the hairdresser... so far today I haven't even gotten around to brushing my hair!!!

@cyndiesstuff I'm so sorry you're experiencing such pain. I was wondering if you notice its worse during the cold winter months? I think the anti inflammatory diet looks interesting. Its just so hard to change your way of eating when you're not the only one you have to feed. Hugs!

I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts and love that our team is so engaged.
  • sleepymom5
    @amsandos I love your festive selfie!!
    @nstephenson01 I would love to be able to go hiking without having to drive some where else. That's so cool! One of these days you have to at least post a pic of your dogs!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,118 Member
    I have pulled out some books today to try and help in my weight loss and with my stomach issues. I'm going to give anything a chance at this point. Can't wait for my new Fitbit, I'm having withdrawals and I can't join any challenges because it says I don't have a tracker. On a happy note I am on vacation til after the new year.
  • sleepymom5
    @ljdanny I think some stomach issues are related to what we eat. It takes a while but if you start eliminating things slowly maybe you will have some luck. I am sensitive to Dairy, I can eat it but not a lot. When I do I pay for it. It took me a while before I put it together. My brother had a problem too and that is what made me start paying attention. Are we fitbit friends? When you get your new one we will have to figure it out. Enjoy your vacation!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    Love everyones selfies!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    And @cyndiesstuff what kind of pains are you experiencing?
    If you dint mind me asking?

@sleepymom5 I’m in Berks County. And we go to wildwood every year twice a summer.

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    edited December 2018
    Weekly weigh in
    Name amsandos
    Week 4 or 5
    Weigh in day monday
    Pw 145
    Cw 148

I will take that it could have been worse. Thinking I should compare myself to this time last year rather than I summer me. Compared to last year i am slimmer. I think got to 174 lbs over Xmas.

In January I am going to have a month off sweets biscuits and cakes. Someone on here suggested making a donation to a cause you don't like if you fail. I am going to make a poster on my desk to remind me.

Love to all you magnificent people keep up your efforts. xxx
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @lenka1 I love your salad and your determination! That’s what I did at Thanksgiving. Your family dinner sounds so tempting too. Mom is making tamales tonight. That sounds so good. I found that I am only tempted by no no food if I’m not filled up on yes yes food. I make sure to stay very satisfied with my yummy foods then nothing tempts me. I found that I still crave something sweet after lunch. My “yes yes” lemon balls that I keep in the freezer are the perfect treat for me. They only have raw cashews, lemon juice and zest, dates and unsweetened coconut...rolled in coconut.
    Really proud of this team. We have more interaction than any other team.
    @mrsjas2000 happy birthday! Glad your still with us!
    @amsandos keep posting and showing up. You will turn this around. Congrats on such a huge weight loss this year!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 I love that your a part of our group. I always enjoy your team support!
    @ljdanny I too hit my bottom in July. I suffered terribly with throat and stomach issues. I literally could not eat without gagging and running to the bathroom. Daily. I was forced to find any solution that would help me. I was worried about meds at 62. Did not want to be on them for the rest of my life and not convinced they would even work. That’s where I started my no no/yes yes lists. Doors opened and knowledge has unfolded step by step as I find my way. Health has improved dramatically and weight is flying off. Good luck. Friend me if u would like extra support.
    @nstephenson01 great job. Your life sounds like so much fun! Those of us who want more snow live vicariously through you.
    @carlsoda love the tree and Lucy!
    @pacsnc6 keep up the great job you are doing. So impressive to lose weight through the holidays. And it has such an impact on our health. Priceless gift.
    @sleepymom5 you are doing such a great job as co-captain. Love the weekly scales and pic of u and Daisy.
    @cyndiesstuff I know how bz u are and suffering so much. Thanks for watching over this team. You put a lot of love into this responsibility.
    Merry Christmas Eve everyone. Let’s relax and enjoy this season of love.

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    mi7tlk25lsvo.jpg

Happy Sunday F2F Challengers. Welcome to December Week 4! We are officially on our last Week of the month and quite frankly i think we have done amazingly this month considering how busy and festive its been for so many of us. Lets continue to help each other and keep ourselves motivated and accountable for this final week. We can do it!! We WILL do it!!

maq0o.gif

LETS MAKE IT AN CHRISTMASY WEEK 4!!

1lul56h4bxew.jpg

Please don't forget we have a STEPS CHALLENGE going on for the whole month of December. Those of you who signed up to be one of your teams 10 steppers, remember you MUST post your steps daily in the Steps Challenge announcement. Simply click on the link below to do so. We will be needing all your numbers in order to give results each week so get those to us as soon as you can.

HAPPY STEPPING!!

December 2018 Step Challenge

giphy.gif

dmbzp4nkry30.jpg

This weeks TEAM CHALLENGE is brought to you by TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE!!

With this being the week of Christmas and all @sleepymom5 and @cyndiesstuff have decided that a fun group challenge would be in order. It's all about getting to know your team a little better. Each day of the week snap a different picture and share it with your team. Let's make this fun and festive. Team Weight No More says, "Merry Christmas everyone!!"

Head on over to the challenge page and start posting your pictures!!

WEEK 4 GROUP CHALLENGE

and_the_winner_is.gif

DECEMBER WEEK 3 WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - Trimstones - 0.33%
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 0.26%
    3rd - Weight No More - 0.16%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Trimstones - 16.2
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 11.6
    3rd - Weight No More - 8.5

INDIVIDUAL % LOST