Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    Merry Christmas from Montana Team Weight No More. Best wishes for the best you in 2019!!

pfcbebfwyi7v.jpg

WHERE IN MONTANA...... JUST STUNNING
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Had a delicious dinner. Honey glazed carrots, cauliflower with fresh grated horseradish sauce, garlic roasted mushrooms and asparagus, baked potatoes with cashew cream and green onions, salad with pomegranate, avocado and pecans. Mom made prime rib. I had to make sure I had plenty of great food so I wouldn’t feel deprived. She over cooked it so that was a whole lot less tempting. Peppermint tea for dessert.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @nstephenson01 your meal looks so tasty. And I love your Montana Christmas.
    @Lyssysho26 how are you feeling? That’s an amazing way to end the year.
    @eyesopennow I love your Christmas picture. Hope you have a great holiday with your family.
    @twyla77 merry Christmas to you as well. Your really doing great! It’s holiday time and maintain is good.
    @cyndiesstuff you hang in there girl. A bright new year is quickly approaching.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @Ashleigh1178 great maintain girl! How much do others gain this time of year? Your doing great.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @Shirin_K merry Christmas! So excited you got a Fitbit. We love ours!!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    I enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I am so tired, I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

@maison2014. That’s not bad at all. Especially this time of year
    @jedaschultz. Nice loss
    @amsandos another nice day! Your dinner looks yummy!
    @cassiegetsfit2013 love your pic and your tree. Only thing missing is your smile ;) your dinner looks yummy! I knew you were a good cook!!
    @mrsbell8well-a purple sweet potato?! I never heard of that. Does it taste the same? Love your yoga pic! You look great! Your dinners all look so delicious! Sounds like you did great this Christmas! Hope it was a good one. Love the hats too! You have been busy!
    @nstephenson01-omg! Your dinner looks like it turned out even better than the picture in the book. Your home is beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    @twyla77 hope you had a Merry Christmas!
    @lenka1 what a yummy looking salad! I am glad you let yourself have a little treat
    @ihp2015. Looks like a perfect breakfast. Especially after having a big dinner the night before
    @cyndiesstuff oh no! Do you think hosting the party made things worse? Hope you are starting to feel a little better. Xoxo Love your home gym!
    Looking good in your selfie! I love your dogs face lol! I had a Santa hat on earlier and my dog flipped out. I had to take it off lol!
    @eyesopennow. Love your Christmas decorations! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    @ljdanny-hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    @shirin_k sounds like you had a nice Christmas! Glad you got your new Fitbit!!
    @lyssysho26 amazing loss!
    @lennoncpa glad you had such a special day with your sons! Merry Christmas!

• sleepymom5
    @lenka1 I love your home gym. Mine is in my basement which is really just an old, ugly basement....
  • sleepymom5
    I am just posting this so we don't have to dig back through the thread to see what is next!

1. Strike a pose Sunday, selfie with a little introduction

2. Healthy Meal Monday, picture of what did you have for dinner

3. To my work out on Tuesday, picture of home, park, gym, where do you work out?

4. Inspirational Wisdom Wednesday, Picture of what motivates you to keep going

5. Transformation Thursday, picture what has changed about you this month

6. Fun Festivities Friday, what do you do to liven it up

7. Silly Saturday- post a pic of something silly or fun

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    OK, looks like I'm a day behind with the picture challenge, but here are two pictures of my "home gym".

42xexqlwfig3.jpg

ej3bbocsrkfw.jpg

Other than that, my workouts are mostly walking
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015

Week: 4
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 208.5
    Current weight: 212.9
  • ihp2015
    So, I'm guessing it's not such a good idea to have my weigh in day right after two Christmas dinners! :s:#

But I'm going to believe that it's mostly water weight, and that next week, it will be down again. Also, I haven't been walking as much this week, as I normally do, so I will be working on that, too!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well
    Wednesday
    Week 4
    PW 166.4
    CW165.8
This discussion has been closed.