Week 4
    Thursday
    Pw 187
    Cw 187
    Steps 13,191 (only Tues and wed)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    THE FOLLOWING ARE YOUR NEW TEAM MATES TO THIS POINT IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOMED TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG

@Cafelelia
    @czvanut
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    User ID: Shirin_K
    Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 169.4
    Current weight: 169.2
    Week Step Count: 48447

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,118 Member
    Well I'll take that I guess. No gain for Christmas and I didn't work out much last week cuz your steps don't count without your Fitbit, lol. I loving my new Fitbit and figuring out how it all works but I am making sure I get tons of steps. I keep checking my friends list on Fitbit and watching my name rise up on the list, I'm not competitive or anything, haha. I might try to get out this weekend to get my new sneakers. I have a few things to get done around the house today. I already got my workout done. Have a great day
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2018
    Daily log in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 24 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes
    Steps: 11702

@ihp2015 Great NSV!!
    @sleepymom5 You are doing fabulous! Thanks for sharing your insight and pictures!
    @cyndiesstuff That is tough! I know you will figure it out. I’m thankful to have you as a Team captain and your whole team is cheering for you!
    @ljdanny Awesome you have a Fitbit again! I’m still trying to figure out all I can do with mine…
    @Mrsbell8well Looks like you did wonderful through the holidays! Cute hats!
    Welcome to our team @Cafelelia and @czvanut !

Have a great Thursday everyone!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: some but not enough
    Exercise & Steps: 14 min Bowflex intervals, 6 mile dog hike; 17,423 steps

Still struggling with my water intake while the weather is so cold. Hubby got me a Bowflex Max Trainer for Christmas... yesterday was my second workout on it. It takes some getting used to as I can be super clumsy but I feel its working different muscles. It will be really nice to have when the worst of winter settles in and I can't exercise outside as much. Felt great to get out with the dogs for a hike and some fresh air. I need to plan the next few dinners and go to the grocery store... I seem to do better when I do that.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @czvanut thanks for jumping in! We are a wonderful supportive group. Please feel free to use this space to support others and to use as your personal check in to find your way on your adventure. You are very welcome here!
    @Shirin_K Hey girl we are in our 160's...how about that! Great success!
    @nstephenson01 great loss through the holidays! I am so excited for you getting the bowflex. Interested to hear about your progress. Same with you @sleepymom5 It's so exciting to have new tools but such a pain on the learning curve. Good luck!
    @ihp2015 love the progress! It all adds up.
    @mandi5512 so glad babe is better. Keep posting. We are here for you as you turn yourself around and get back on course. What a great time to start a new attitude and new journey! 2019 is ours!!!
    @cyndiesstuff our Adrienne in yoga always says "we will catch you if you fall". That's us girl. We are all here for you. I KNOW you will kick this challenge to the curb. Go ahead and cry...wipe those tears and watch as you turn them into tears of joy as you take control of your health and eating habits. I would wager that just about every person on this team has been there and done that! I gained a ton of weight last winter when OF moved in. I know @sleepymom5 mentioned she too gained a lot during the wedding time frame. I never swear...but who gives a f*** about your past???? This is now this is the new you...at least it will be soon as you gear up for the new changes you will make as you find your way on your healing journey. It's ok. You are going to make it. This episode has given you tons of information of how NOT to live. lol. You have less than 15 pounds to lose to get to your goal. And it's not even about the weight. Your new vibrant healthy body will be your reward. Hope...babe...hope...we have got your back and will continue to support you. And btw...tons of kudos for having the courage to be open and honest about your journey.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @twyla77 lol...love your new man. Looks very cuddly on a cold winter night!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,428 Member
    twyla77 wrote: »
    Back home from Christmas in the mountains, and back to work tomorrow!
    I didn’t track my meals for the last few days, and I feel like my sweet tooth got best of me unfortunately. But a family member did mention they were impressed with the amount of veggies on my plate at dinner, lol.
    Went to Banff on Christmas Day, and met a new man, pic attached!

Handsome couple 😂 I was in Banff once, when I was a kid. I just remember lots of pine trees and mountains 😁 maybe one day we will go back again...but Quebec City first!
  • carlsoda
    amsandos wrote: »
    After two days of naughtiness I am starting my new years resolution sugar band early

Perfect timing! It takes a couple of days to work it’s way out of your system so you will be good on Jan 1!! Just need to get through these few days...trick is to drink lots of water. It does help!
  • carlsoda
    pc26g7i3608p.jpeg
    Finished hats

Awesome job!!!!
  • carlsoda
    czvanut wrote: »
    Hey Everyone! I've just joined the group for the January challenge. I am excited about joining a group for support and accountability. I keep wanting to lose weight, but am unmotivated and lack will power.

Anyway, starting weight as of yesterday is 164 (home scale is usually 5 lbs lighter than at the gym or doctor's office, but I'm going with it.)

Welcome!! You will love this group! I joined last month and everyone is so nice and friendly!
  • Mrsbell8well
    @ carlsoda Hope you get over that lil bug real fast!
This discussion has been closed.