You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Horse pics for those who love horse pics

Replies

• DTigger60DTigger60 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    vvpc9te7u1ja.jpeg

me and Mickey doing a bit of dressage... love this derpy boy
    @slimgirljo15 I miss her so much. She was just great with both of us... our daughter developed major tude last summer and decided she wanted to live with her mom full time...so our child support went through the roof and we had to sell both our mares...it sucks ...I miss them both beyond all reason...but they are both in new homes that love them to pieces... he wants to do endurance and neither girl would have worked so we're currently on the hunt for him a pony
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 224,932Member, Premium Member Posts: 224,932Member, Premium Member
    DTigger60 wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 I miss her so much. She was just great with both of us... our daughter developed major tude last summer and decided she wanted to live with her mom full time...so our child support went through the roof and we had to sell both our mares...it sucks ...I miss them both beyond all reason...but they are both in new homes that love them to pieces... he wants to do endurance and neither girl would have worked so we're currently on the hunt for him a pony

Aww 😔 that sucks, I can't imagine the heartbreak. I hope it gives you some peace that they are loved in their new homes.
    I hope your hunt finds you a sweet pony for you to love on. 🙂
    4qr3zt6l2kw4.jpg

mama horse aka Jewell one of the best lesson horses ever
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,572Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,572Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Please post pics of wild horses.

This is a wild horse, recently purchased and is in the process of being tamed (I told ya, they really don't look any different than other horses)

87wmhf2c6ph2.jpg
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,658Member Member Posts: 3,658Member Member
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,572Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,572Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Horses <3

agreed
    since everyone on this thread isn't a friend, they did not see this post, so i thought i wuld share it here.
    this is what it looks like when your horse is grazing in the furthest corner from the barn
    and the ever elusive....
    yk4nryeok4yr.jpg
  • Daisy_Girl2019Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 154Member Member Posts: 154Member Member
    q0r2n77stpo2.jpg
    My father in law traded horses for a while as his side line, so we always had a few horses.
    He buys them young then sends them to a guy that broke them and then he sells them. He kept a few of his favorites, but finaly sold them when his health started declining.
    I miss having horses. :(
    They are high maintenance. Maybe one day, if my daughter wants a pony, will difinitely get her one.
    edited April 17
    My father in law traded horses for a while as his side line, so we always had a few horses.
    He buys them young then sends them to a guy that broke them and then he sells them. He kept a few of his favorites, but finaly sold them when his health started declining.
    I miss having horses. :(
    They are high maintenance. Maybe one day, if my daughter wants a pony, will difinitely get her one.

Once horses are in your blood - it never goes away