• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yes, indeed! Keep up the great work!!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,050 Member
    Wow! Doing great!
  • kathryn1391
    kathryn1391 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm new here so sorry if i've missed a lot, 22 pages to catch up on! Id like to join though if that's ok. Ill probably start fully tracking daily when the May challenge comes out and use the time between now and then to remind myself how to run :#

I would like my yearly mileage (from now though i guess) to be 125 miles.
    I haven't run for over a year, and before that ONE run it was a few years....
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    I'm new here so sorry if i've missed a lot, 22 pages to catch up on! Id like to join though if that's ok. Ill probably start fully tracking daily when the May challenge comes out and use the time between now and then to remind myself how to run :#

I would like my yearly mileage (from now though i guess) to be 125 miles.
    I haven't run for over a year, and before that ONE run it was a few years....

Are there any teams that have room for another member? I know our team Runderful Runners is full.
  • Tramboman
    Five for Nineteen is full as well.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    @kathryn1391 While most of our teams are full here, you are more than welcome to join all of us on this thread, https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741323/may-2019-monthly-running-challenge#latest , which is a very chatty accountability group. We look forward to seeing you there ma'am!
  • mwurtzberger
    mwurtzberger Posts: 22 Member
    we have a spot open!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,385 Member
    @kathryn1391 - looks like there are 2 teams that still have openings - MFP Team B (more or less) and Run Happy. You can go out to the RTY website and sign up then request to join either team and the team admin will accept you. There are tutorials on the home page that explain how to join a team and how to sync Garmin, Fitbit or Strava if you want.
    You can slo come join our Monthly Running Challenge as @workaholic_nurse mentioned! We would love to have you join us there too!
  • shanaber
    @alanpeisakoff - that is awesome!
    You know you should really join the Monthly Running Challenge group too. there are several runners there running one of the Pittsburgh Marathon races!!
  • abp1025
    Where is the chatter? I just earned my 500 mile badge earlier this week. That’s the most I’ve run in a 5 month period, ever. Everyone have a great Holiday Weekend!
  • Tramboman
    Where is the chatter? I just earned my 500 mile badge earlier this week. That’s the most I’ve run in a 5 month period, ever. Everyone have a great Holiday Weekend!

Well done!!! Keep it up!
  • shanaber
    Yay @alanpeisakoff!! Congratulations!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Woo hoo well done!!
  • abp1025
    How’s everyone else doing?
  • Tramboman
    Staggering along at 440 miles...
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    How’s everyone else doing?

F.I.N.E. 🥴
    Hmmm. I'm still at ~55 miles for the year...
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,050 Member
    I’m at 239 for the year so far, over halfway on my yearly goal! Feeling good!
  • abp1025
    I’m at 239 for the year so far, over halfway on my yearly goal! Feeling good!

Way to go! Keep it up!