Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 18.11.5 Release Notes and Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
What's New?

Did you forget to track food over the past week? No worries! With this update, you can now more easily navigate to previous or future days using the very accessible Calendar right on your Diary screen.

We are improving the security of your account and continuing to make MyFitnessPal a safer place for everyone. Therefore it is essential that you verify your email address. For easy verification, we are providing you with new ways to complete this process.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 18.11.5 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• jarheaddukjarheadduk Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Please add the ability to change the year back to the diary screen (rather than having to scroll back 12 months). In general, I like the old look and functionality much more than this new calendar view. The new setup seems to take up more screen real estate too. Maybe you could offer the choice of view?
  • JobenJoben Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    jarheadduk wrote: »
    Please add the ability to change the year back to the diary screen (rather than having to scroll back 12 months). In general, I like the old look and functionality much more than this new calendar view. The new setup seems to take up more screen real estate too. Maybe you could offer the choice of view?

Hi @jarheadduk,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! I will happily share your feedback with our developers when discussing future updates for the program.

In the meantime, thanks so much for using the program. We wish you all the success in reaching and maintaining your weight management and fitness goals.
  • Superflo137Superflo137 Posts: 9Member, Premium Member Posts: 9Member, Premium Member
    What about challenges? There are none showing in my tab
  • ksolsbergksolsberg Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    It looks like the macronutrients of each food item have been taken off the dashboard with the latest update? We only get calories now unless we upgrade to premium?
  • grantmj4grantmj4 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I just logged in and can only view calories on main page. I can look at the nutrition graph but that does not make it user friendly. What happened?
  • heller46heller46 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Please add HIIT exercises to transfer from Apple Watch!
  • michaelascharfmichaelascharf Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Per Privacy International's most recent reporting, "We retested this app on 19/02/2019. The app still contacts Facebook as soon as the app is opened, but no longer shares your Google advertising ID."

Are you sending data from my iPhone app to Facebook as well?
  • peasantsrevoltpeasantsrevolt Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Calories from steps are not adding on from iPhone although steps taken on diary page and I’m not on negative calories- been 2 days?
  • CentaurusSoterCentaurusSoter Posts: 324Member, Premium Member Posts: 324Member, Premium Member
    Can you please off the time stamp being set for time entered. It’s annoying af to try and setup my diary and have to clear the item to no time 20-30 times a day. It wasn’t like this before on iOS. At least give us the option to not have time set to current by default, like it used to be.
  • chelseakomchelseakom Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I just got a Fitbit and was excited to have more accurate calories burned during exercise to know more about what I can eat, but I’m reading that MyFitnessPal only syncs steps and not workouts from Fitbit - why is this? And people are saying if you add the workout manually on MFP then it gets double-counted on Fitbit. Can you please at least add the option to sync workouts from Fitbit to MFP? Especially because the exercise portion of MFP is so lacking.
  • JobenJoben Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 278Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    ksolsberg wrote: »
    It looks like the macronutrients of each food item have been taken off the dashboard with the latest update? We only get calories now unless we upgrade to premium?

We're sorry for the changes to your diary header. This was an update that our team decided to roll back. We will share your feedback with them and we appreciate your help and patience as we continue to improve our program!

Per Privacy International's most recent reporting, "We retested this app on 19/02/2019. The app still contacts Facebook as soon as the app is opened, but no longer shares your Google advertising ID."

Are you sending data from my iPhone app to Facebook as well?

Can you please send us an email to [email protected] for further help.

I just got a Fitbit and was excited to have more accurate calories burned during exercise to know more about what I can eat, but I’m reading that MyFitnessPal only syncs steps and not workouts from Fitbit - why is this? And people are saying if you add the workout manually on MFP then it gets double-counted on Fitbit. Can you please at least add the option to sync workouts from Fitbit to MFP? Especially because the exercise portion of MFP is so lacking.

If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected]? Please title the subject "Attn:Joben" so I can locate the email as quick as I can in our pool of support cases.
    Can you please off the time stamp being set for time entered. It’s annoying af to try and setup my diary and have to clear the item to no time 20-30 times a day. It wasn’t like this before on iOS. At least give us the option to not have time set to current by default, like it used to be.

I will happily share your feedback with our developers when discussing future updates for the program.
    Sorry for the delay in replies! We appreciate your feedback and your patience. Please join us in the 19.3.0 discussion here
This discussion has been closed.