Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 18.11.5 Release Notes and Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
What's New?

Did you forget to track food over the past week? No worries! With this update, you can now more easily navigate to previous or future days using the very accessible Calendar right on your Diary screen.

We are improving the security of your account and continuing to make MyFitnessPal a safer place for everyone. Therefore it is essential that you verify your email address. For easy verification, we are providing you with new ways to complete this process.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

Happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 18.11.5 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• jarheaddukjarheadduk Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Please add the ability to change the year back to the diary screen (rather than having to scroll back 12 months). In general, I like the old look and functionality much more than this new calendar view. The new setup seems to take up more screen real estate too. Maybe you could offer the choice of view?
  • JobenJoben Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    jarheadduk wrote: »
    Please add the ability to change the year back to the diary screen (rather than having to scroll back 12 months). In general, I like the old look and functionality much more than this new calendar view. The new setup seems to take up more screen real estate too. Maybe you could offer the choice of view?

Hi @jarheadduk,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! I will happily share your feedback with our developers when discussing future updates for the program.

In the meantime, thanks so much for using the program. We wish you all the success in reaching and maintaining your weight management and fitness goals.
  • Superflo137Superflo137 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    What about challenges? There are none showing in my tab