Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Android 18.11.5 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
We are improving the security of your account and continuing to make MyFitnessPal a safer place for everyone. Therefore it is essential that you verify your email address. For easy verification, we are providing you with new ways to complete this process.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com and check out our Known Android Issues

Replies

• pest789pest789 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    The latest Android version is garbage. Why did you remove the frequent tab? Is feature reduction the new improvement?
  • bbtardiffbbtardiff Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    Where is the manual point add?
  • Dead_Mans_PartyDead_Mans_Party Posts: 835Member Member Posts: 835Member Member
    Why don't I get news feeds post?
  • melissafeaginsmelissafeagins Posts: 1,250Member Member Posts: 1,250Member Member
    Where did my newsfeed go? What's the point of a friend list if I can't keep up with them? I see ads and your blog, but not even when my own diary closes. Not functional.
  • Goober1142Goober1142 Posts: 193Member Member Posts: 193Member Member
    Android version is terrible. Much easier to use with the frequent option.
  • texteach66texteach66 Posts: 86Member, Premium Member Posts: 86Member, Premium Member
    Really missing the newsfeed; would be nice to know it's being worked on - that someone cares. It's the holidays - a good time to be getting support from friends.
  • bobstillman2017bobstillman2017 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Can't stand this new version not having frequent foods. Made input sooo much easier.
  • RocoupRocoup Posts: 53Member, Premium Member Posts: 53Member, Premium Member
    Can you make a delete all button for notifications?
  • Sandiki2Point0Sandiki2Point0 Posts: 26Member, Premium Member Posts: 26Member, Premium Member
    Cant log into app after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Been a week. Premium membership and no one has fixed this problem. Samsung Galaxy S9
  • JobenJoben Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Cant log into app after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Been a week. Premium membership and no one has fixed this problem. Samsung Galaxy S9

Hi,

Please accept out sincere apologies you are experiencing If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected]? We'd be happy to take a deeper look at the issue.
  • JobenJoben Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 280Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Rocoup wrote: »
    Can you make a delete all button for notifications?

Hi,

I will happily share your feedback with our developers when discussing future updates for the program. If you are receiving more notifications that you would prefer, these are optional and the ability to turn off these notifications is found within your MyFitnessPal settings. From our website, go to the main "Settings" tab, and then to "Change email address/email preferences". From our iOS and Android apps, you can find this option via the Menu (or "More" screen), then "Settings", then "Sharing and Privacy", and finally "Email Settings".
    pest789 wrote: »
    The latest Android version is garbage. Why did you remove the frequent tab? Is feature reduction the new improvement?

If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected]? We'd be happy to take a deeper look at the issue.
  • wwhitbeckABwwhitbeckAB Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Desktop version does not allow the Add Food to Diary button after you search for a food...click the button all you want it does nothing
    Desktop version does not allow the Add Food to Diary button after you search for a food...click the button all you want it does nothing

Please accept out sincere apologies you are experiencing. If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected]? a support agent will be in touch shortly to help investigate the issue further.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,355Member Member Posts: 8,355Member Member
    Any mass issue on phone app and website not synching?

I have Android and when I add my food on it.. it's not synching to the website version.
  • __Di____Di__ Posts: 1,625Member Member Posts: 1,625Member Member
    Did you sort out the phone app and website synch problem? Only it isn't working for my daughter, any news on this?
  • Sandiki2Point0Sandiki2Point0 Posts: 26Member, Premium Member Posts: 26Member, Premium Member
    Joben wrote: »

Hi,

Please accept out sincere apologies you are experiencing If possible, can you send us an email at [email protected]? We'd be happy to take a deeper look at the issue.

I've done this countless times! Screen shots, new installs.. no luck.
    __Di__ wrote: »
    Did you sort out the phone app and website synch problem? Only it isn't working for my daughter, any news on this?
    lx1x wrote: »

I have Android and when I add my food on it.. it's not synching to the website version.

We are so sorry you have been running into this issue. We were experiencing a problem earlier, and we believe it should now be fixed. If you don't mind, could you please try it one more time to see if it is now working?
  • salburdasalburda Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    As a nenber suince 2014 I want to link my pacer to myfitnesspal.com I recently reinstalled it.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,355Member Member Posts: 8,355Member Member
    Joben wrote: »
    __Di__ wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »

We are so sorry you have been running into this issue. We were experiencing a problem earlier, and we believe it should now be fixed. If you don't mind, could you please try it one more time to see if it is now working?

Still not working.. now it won't let me log in (using web browser)
This discussion has been closed.