Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Android 18.11.5 Release Notes & Discussion

JobenJoben Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 262Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
We are improving the security of your account and continuing to make MyFitnessPal a safer place for everyone. Therefore it is essential that you verify your email address. For easy verification, we are providing you with new ways to complete this process.

Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid

If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com and check out our Known Android Issues

Replies

• pest789pest789 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    The latest Android version is garbage. Why did you remove the frequent tab? Is feature reduction the new improvement?
  • bbtardiffbbtardiff Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    Where is the manual point add?
  • Dead_Mans_PartyDead_Mans_Party Posts: 794Member Member Posts: 794Member Member
    Why don't I get news feeds post?
  • melissafeaginsmelissafeagins Posts: 648Member Member Posts: 648Member Member
    Where did my newsfeed go? What's the point of a friend list if I can't keep up with them? I see ads and your blog, but not even when my own diary closes. Not functional.
  • Goober1142Goober1142 Posts: 186Member Member Posts: 186Member Member
    Android version is terrible. Much easier to use with the frequent option.
  • texteach66texteach66 Posts: 85Member, Premium Member Posts: 85Member, Premium Member
    Really missing the newsfeed; would be nice to know it's being worked on - that someone cares. It's the holidays - a good time to be getting support from friends.
  • bobstillman2017bobstillman2017 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Can't stand this new version not having frequent foods. Made input sooo much easier.