Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

1343536373840»

Replies

• GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 431Member Member Posts: 431Member Member
    I miss being genuinely happy. I don't remember when was the last time I felt wholeheartedly HAPPY!

This makes me so sad. I just wanna hug yer neck forever!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,380Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,380Member, Premium Member
    I miss waking up and having no worries in the world. Not worrying if I'll be here for my kids birthdays, for Christmas, for when they get married... all the important things in their life. As much as I try to be positive, sometimes my head plays tricks on me and I'm just scared.

I don’t know you,
    we’re not friends,
    but I think of you all the time.
    I send my most positive vibes and prayers.
    ❤️
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 601Member Member Posts: 601Member Member
    I miss waking up and having no worries in the world. Not worrying if I'll be here for my kids birthdays, for Christmas, for when they get married... all the important things in their life. As much as I try to be positive, sometimes my head plays tricks on me and I'm just scared.

I don’t know you,
    we’re not friends,
    but I think of you all the time.
    I send my most positive vibes and prayers.
    ❤️

Thank you ❤❤❤
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,406Member Member Posts: 2,406Member Member

Damn.....there is nothing in my world that i could ever miss more than that. Being scared and still fighting makes you courageous. You got this!
  • helow88helow88 Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member
    I honestly miss being a kid on Halloween. Every year, when I see all the decorations on display, I think back to all the fun I had those many years ago with friends. It was my favorite time of the year. It brings back a feeling of nostalgia every time.
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,406Member Member Posts: 2,406Member Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Damn.....there is nothing in my world that i could ever miss more than that. Being scared and still fighting makes you courageous. You got this!

Thank you ❤ you know... I haven't always been nice to you and I'm very sorry for that. You've been nothing but kind to everyone here and I respect you. You're a good person.

Thank you.....started typing out all kinds of things to respond to this with.....but it was becoming a book lol.....so, gracias @_Miss_Chievous is the edited but heartfelt version :)
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Posts: 1,200Member Member Posts: 1,200Member Member
    Feeling connected