I miss...

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    I miss having things to look forward to.

Travelling? Going Clubbing? Hugging?

Hugging, cookouts with friends, socialization beyond conversations with co-workers. I miss going to my kids' school functions. Even the smallest things I look forward to usually get cancelled or postponed.
    I even kinda miss dating. 🤷‍♀️

This whole thing has made me realize that it's "the little things" that matter most.

If everything just magically went back to "normal," I'm honestly not sure if I'd dive right back in without some hesitation. Very strange feeling.

well i just want ya'll to know (and i have this on good authority), this whole thing is gonna blow over in about 2 weeks
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Hugging, cookouts with friends, socialization beyond conversations with co-workers. I miss going to my kids' school functions. Even the smallest things I look forward to usually get cancelled or postponed.

This whole thing has made me realize that it's "the little things" that matter most.

If everything just magically went back to "normal," I'm honestly not sure if I'd dive right back in without some hesitation. Very strange feeling.

well i just want ya'll to know (and i have this on good authority), this whole thing is gonna blow over in about 2 weeks

When the clock strikes midnight on New Year's it magically disappears.
  • iMago
    Options

That was several *kitten* months ago, Sir!

sorry only 2 *more* weeks i meant
  • iMago
    Options

Fake
    News

well have you tried wearing a face mask? i hear that's the best possible defense against covid.
  • iMago
    Options

Fake
    News

well have you tried wearing a face mask? i hear that's the best possible defense against covid.

Yes. That's placed UNDER my chin, correct?

no you did it wrong thats it now christmas is cancelled too
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Parent/child elementary school Thanksgiving lunches...
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

I thought it was going to be after the US election was done!!!!!
    https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/634/595/23b.gif
    *gah* stupid gifs. NOT WORKING.

Isn't it ironic that I'm having a tantrum trying to post a tantrum gif?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    feeling carefree

Love the name😁!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ... not feeling guilt about eating cupcakes, cakes or cheesecakes. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Being happy

Aww 😔 I hope you find your happy place 🤗
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Being happy

Aww 😔 I hope you find your happy place 🤗

Thanks dear 😘
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,094 Member
    Options
    Some of the groups that were active on here. Those were fun.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    I miss getting together with my brothers. Thanksgiving wont be the same. :(
  • Youria91
    Youria91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Recently i thought that i really missed driving on the highway in Germany with a radio turned on.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Youria91 wrote: »
    Recently i thought that i really missed driving on the highway in Germany with a radio turned on.

Where in Germany were you based?