Starting over again!!!

2»

Replies

• randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    I'm starting over for what seems like the 20th time - I now looking to drop about 65lbs. I'm always looking for accountability partners!
  • mamasuz9698
    mamasuz9698 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting again myself. Seems I successfully lose and put it back on every 5 years or so. Need to lose my COVID 19 this time. I’ve spent the past 8 months taking care of injured/surgery recovery and sick family members and have had no time to take care of myself. Now it’s my turn! Forcing myself to workout-which I detest-and sticking to 1200 calories or less a day with minimal carbs and sugar. I CAN DO THIS!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    I am starting over too! I was doing Keto for the last couple of years.......loved it until you don't do it and man do you quickly (very) put the weight back on. I have discovered that it just isn't for me so I am going back to my old school ways :) Then the pandemic weight happened....UGH. And I am 46 so it is getting even harder to take off the weight. I have been back at it pretty strong the last month. I haven't lost alot of weight yet but I feel great!!
  • OsakaToLondon
    OsakaToLondon Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2021
    I have just started again. With the pandemic, my job environment got me in distance working with my laptop and iPad. Now got vaccinated so travelling around for works but still not having much time of going to the gym. Finally, decided to take an online personal training course, which automatically motivated me once paid for the course. Time to kick off.