Blisters on one heel...

2»

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I’m a 7 1/2 sometimes an 8. I have never warn an 8.5 in my life but it was recommended to give me more toe room which never bothered me in my 7.5s.

I had a somewhat successful walk with no heel slipping yesterday just some toes tingling so I’ll try to lace a little looser in the toe box area.

Oh yeah I will do the heel lock lace thanks for the reminder. I did it on old shoes but not my new shoes.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    edited December 2018
    fishgutzy wrote: »
    @JustSomeEm thanks I finally got to get new shoes, I’ll try them out today.

@fishgutzy I tried duck tape but I still felt the shoe rubbing but it could be because I already had a start of a blister.

I went on reddit and found the duck tape trick along with two socks or Vaseline if anyone else has this problem - until they get new shoes of course.

Paper tape works. Hard to believe because it is so thin. I had tried other tapes and candidate band-aids. But paper tape did the trick.

Paper tape like painters tape?

No. In the first aid section of the drug store. It is called "paper tape."
    Like this.
    https://www.target.com/p/band-aid-brand-of-first-aid-products-hurt-free-paper-tape-1in-x10yds-2ct/-/A-52235180
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    @JustSomeEm thanks I finally got to get new shoes, I’ll try them out today.

@fishgutzy I tried duck tape but I still felt the shoe rubbing but it could be because I already had a start of a blister.

I went on reddit and found the duck tape trick along with two socks or Vaseline if anyone else has this problem - until they get new shoes of course.

Paper tape works. Hard to believe because it is so thin. I had tried other tapes and candidate band-aids. But paper tape did the trick.

Paper tape like painters tape?

No. In the first aid section of the drug store. It is called "paper tape."
    Like this.
    https://www.target.com/p/band-aid-brand-of-first-aid-products-hurt-free-paper-tape-1in-x10yds-2ct/-/A-52235180

Ah ok great thanks!!