Better Choice than coffee creamer

Options
124»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Dilvish wrote: »
    If the creamer is something you love and helps you drink coffee, so be it. I'd say try looking at calorie reduction in other foods if it becomes too much of a hassle.

I think the bigger concern is your caffeine consumption. 3 cups (750 ml ) should be all you consume so if it's over that you run the risk of developing headaches, poor sleep, the list goes on.

https://mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/coffee-and-health/faq-20058339

Interestingly, that's not at all what the linked article says.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    0gelb8ljk55o.png

One cannot know the influence one may have on this public site. The shelf, she's empty now.

It was three weeks ago I bought my first bottle of this stuff and it was so good that I decided to quit eating a 400 calorie breakfast, as I had done all my life. I still do drink a whole pot of coffee. One cup will have the keto creamer, or as is going to have to be the case now, mct oil, while one cup will have heavy cream. That works out to tiny carbs, high fat, and less than 200 calories. The darnedest thing, though, is that it satisfies my concept of morning needs, you might call it "hunger", until noon. I was doing this before I started seriously doing keto. Now, it helps make keto easy.

I saw like 15 bottles of this at TJ Maxx yesterday